Hacking new 3ds Acekard 2i

bjosh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got one of these last week and its great but my question is how do u work the micro sd card reader that came with it? its super small and when i put it in my laptop nothing comes up. so idk if im putting it in wrong or something. i do put the micro sd card in there too. please help me asap. thank you.

bjosh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no one knows?
im stuck at college fot eh next couple weeks still and theres no where to buy a new one

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
bjosh said:
no one knows?
im stuck at college fot eh next couple weeks still and theres no where to buy a new one
There's no Walmart, Best Buy or Target in your town? No malls? Even a drug store would probably have one, they're common.

A microSD to SD adapter would work just as well.

1GB_into_microSD_TransFlash_to_SD_adapter.jpg

bjosh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saying get a new one isnt a answer. and no the college i go to is in the middle of no where with no major stores. i just wanna know if anyone knows how to get the micro sd card that comes with it to work

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
bjosh said:
saying get a new one isnt a answer. and no the college i go to is in the middle of no where with no major stores. i just wanna know if anyone knows how to get the micro sd card that comes with it to work
Either your adapter or microSD is hosed. Just get a new 2GB card at a drug store, it shouldn't be more than $15 and it'll probably come with an adapter. Either that or send off for a replacement and save money (but not time).

Edit: First isolate the problem by trying it on a friend's computer. Some computers are finicky about recognizing devices.

PHALLIUS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My acecard 2i that came compatible with my 3DS also came with a USB microreader in the box. It sounds like you are sticking the usb microreader in the SD slot, which obviously will not work. Didn't you get a silver metal keychain-looking reader in the box? I believe you do get one with the ACEcard 2i. If not, when you buy a microsd, you almost always get an SD adapter with it. If you have a microsd, you should have the SD adapter that came with it. I have about 10 microsd cards and ALL came with sd adapters.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
bjosh said:
Either your adapter or microSD is hosed. Just get a new 2GB card at a drug store, it shouldn't be more than $15 and it'll probably come with an adapter. Either that or send off for a replacement and save money (but not time).

Edit: First isolate the problem by trying it on a friend's computer. Some computers are finicky about recognizing devices.
Yeah basically. You asked for a solution and I gave you one. Try a new adapter, if that doesn't work, get a new micro SD.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you got the reader like mine, mine didn't work because the black piece of plastic thing didn't fit in my usb port. If it does fit, you're suppose to face the metal side up and push it in your USB's lower half portion. Unlike normal readers, it doesn't take up the entire USB port (blocking port), it only uses the lower half of the USB port.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
    S @ salazarcosplay: does update 19 really block it