Gaming New 360 Hard Drive question.

Ivoire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I got my 2 RRoD fixed, only to turn my 360 on and bit hit with an E68 screen. Just to avoid troubleshooting, because everyone here is extremely helpful with it ( being 100% sincere ) The hard drive turns up the same E68 screen on another 360. Also, the hard drive makes a weird clicking sound. If someone knows how to fix that, that'd be bloody wicked, because I never got a chance to backup anything on it.

Now, onto my question:

I've ordered a 60gb starter pack thing for the 360. Will recovering my gamertag be all I need to do in order to redownload all my DLC? Because, it'll still be the same 360 system.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, just recover the tag and redownload
smile.gif

Ivoire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, thanks Armadillo.

One more thing, if I may, would you happen to know how long that would take? Recovering the gamertag I mean. If it matters, last time I recall it took up a space of roughly 15-18 MBs on the dead drive. I'd just hate to be banned while it's recovering. -Slightly paranoid.- Haha.

Ivoire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashed Drive! Achievements aren't in my interest zone, I just like my original gamertag.

Edit: This might be a shot in the dark, but would anyone happen to know how to fix that clicking noise? I opened up the drive and found that the arm keeps moving on and off the plate (spinning disc) within the hard drive. That's the clicking noise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night