new 3 in 1 pack by Rudolph

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by laminaatplaat, Jun 21, 2007.

Jun 21, 2007
  1. laminaatplaat
    OP

Member laminaatplaat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Since my knowlage of the Japanese language is non exinstant i can't really make up what's new about it and was wondering if someone could translate it a bit...(babelfish didnt work that great [​IMG] )

Im intersted because even I can read that R4 is mensioned several times.

http://blog.so-net.ne.jp/Rudolph/

2. cornaljoe

Member cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Here's a machine translation of the page:

“3in1_ExpPack_Tool” and “EZ4_2in1_Tool”, being even, VerUP it did.
    There is no modification of basic function. It is the functional addition which just a little is made bug correction to the last.

< Main modification point >
    Supporting the time stamp of the SAV file which it draws up & renews
    NOR with mode GBA when starting, to initialize the picture correcting forgetting when there is no frame
    NDS correcting the problem which has the case where it cannot designate GBA starting as after and the like the resetting the game, just
    In each picture in case of R4/M3S and DSLink, supporting software reset with
    Loading to PSRAM with PSRAM, it returns to the menu in modification
    “EZ4_2in1_Tool” being similar, being able to select expansion storage correcting the fact that it is in addition to R4/M3S and DSLink

“3in1_ExpPack_Tool_19”
    “EZ4_2in1_Tool_02” ([umetoramantarou] and idea contest you used)

Because is just the correction which just a little is done but, the air faced…

It was added with v1.10 kernel of R4, “DLDI auto-patching " is convenient to some air.
    You recommend to the person who uses Homebrew mainly, but such a thing doing, if it should not have been trouble however.
    The DLDI patch being done in whichever card, and the one for cart automatic, it operates as DLDI of R4.
    This time that way is, but from this time with [dehuo] the DLDI patch doing in one for DSLink, the kana which it will release?
    Even, the especially patch not to do R4, also the [te] being automatic, because it moves, with one for what calling and…
    So if you say, “R4M3S_Save_Patch” it is new it needs?
    It reached the point where the game which is useless moves however it seems, certain software reset the fact that it is not effective was from before, (doing SAVE disregard patch, when being operational usually, it was useless.?).
    This at all with another problem the shank (interruption of software reset being crushed, [ru] like).

3. laminaatplaat
    OP

Member laminaatplaat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    There is an english Readme file in the download, but it's the same as the last readme file. So prob some bug fixes and that it works with auto DLDI patching of r4.

4. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I translated the changes, and posted this in the User Posted News forum.

change log for 1.9:

* The time stamp is now applied to save files.
    * Fixed the bug where the screen border was messed up when launching a game in NOR mode when not using a GBA frame.
    * The problem which has the case where it cannot designate GBA starting as after and the like the resetting the NDS game, just was corrected. (I couldn't figure out what this one means)
    * now soft resets to the R4/M3 Simply/DSLink menu without loading a game into PSRAM.
    * You now press to load a game into PSRAM and soft reset to the R4/M3 Simply/DSLink menu.

You no longer need to have soft reset enabled in the R4DS/M3 Simply game menu to use soft reset in this program.

5. Rexaur

Newcomer Rexaur Newbie

Canada
    Just wondering, I've got the Rudolph tool installed on my R4, but does it (or is there any way) to allow the eZFlash 3in1 rumble function to work for original DS games? If not I guess I may have to pick up the Ewin Lite rumble pack.

6. arctic_flame

Member arctic_flame GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan

United Kingdom
    Enable rumble with the 3 in 1 tool, soft reset, run NitroHax, swap out for your real game, start game (with or without cheats)