1. GreatCrippler

OP GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    Like the title says. N2DS XL Will not power on. Bought it new, installed Luma, and put it aside for a couple of weeks. Finally got back to it, and nothing. Turned it on to test a cart about a week ago, and it was fine, but now absolutely nothing. The battery charges, but I get no lights of any kind from the power button. I have tried 2 batteries, and 3 charges. Nothing helps. Any further ideas?

2. BaamAlex

BaamAlex CVE-2018-6242

Germany
  3. GreatCrippler

United States
    Yes, and in the backup card I have for the unit. It acts more like a hardware issue than a Luma issue. No lights of any kind when I try to power it on. When I've had Luma issues in the past the unit will power on, but give no display. I am not getting any signs of life here.

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Australia
    Did you leave it on sleep mode all this time? I've heard of that causing problems.

5. GreatCrippler

United States
    I don't believe so, though I am not writing it off as impossible. I would figure opening the unit, and swapping the battery a few times like i have would override any issue caused by a sleep bug. But if there's something I can try related to this I am willing to give it a go.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - otherwise, Charges, Battery