Hardware New 2DS XL MicroSD Card slot not working!

Picklenut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hello! I got my 2DS XL from a Toy Kingdom store during the holidays and I haven't used it for a while.

The last time I used my 2DS XL, it was working great, everything went well. I decided to take out the microSD card of the 2DS XL for something else but I later put back in (I formatted the microSD card, placed all the files in the 2DS XL) because I no longer use the item. Today, I decided to use my 2DS XL and try to use it.

Now, everytime I turn on my 2DS XL, there's always a pop up message saying " Cannot display the software on the microSD Card. The microSD card could not be accessed."

My 2DS XL has CFW but that wasn't the main cause because the message didn't pop-up right after I put CFW on it, in fact it was working very well.

Is there a reason why the 2DS XL microSD card slot not working?
(PS: I did try use another microSD card, same thing happened)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Picklenut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not sure if bumping my own thread is against the rules here but the microSD card slot for the 2DS XL started to work again. I didn't do anything about it for the past 2 months and it started working again. It wasn't the microSD card because even if I got a new one, it wouldn't work. Thanks for helping ya'll but for now it's working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.