New: 1474 - The Prince of Tennis 2004 (J)

xuom2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
"i'm very proud of you! nointro staff is still fucked because we messed with the CRC and tagged the rom! i say it's time for you to wait for the proper proper fixed crc32 redump!"

yeah, sure we need a redump. but at the moment for *us* this is the better solution.
said this, we know people can agree or not.

we know, we produce a hacked version of a hacked file and the proper crcs should be:
gold: 26A4EE5C
silver: 750D579D
of a real redump, not yet public.

... so thanks for your really intelligent comment.

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country
"i'm very proud of you! nointro staff is still fucked because we messed with the CRC and tagged the rom! i say it's time for you to wait for the proper proper fixed crc32 redump!"

yeah, sure we need a redump. but at the moment for *us* this is the better solution.

we know, we produce a hacked version of a hacked file and the proper crcs should be:

no, sir you started with the bullcrap. honestly, could care less for your clean dump fetish. but we spent shitloads of cash achieving those games, so atleast show some respect. also those intros were not protected in any way, so so no need to brag about your uber-leet "run some intro remover tool" skils. also what means 'not public'? last time i checked dumps with the above crc32's are already floating around on p2p. oh, also what i always wanted to say. what's with those faked intro screens on the nointro page. very nice photoshopping. i almost thought you'd hack them for real until i saw the "hack" of out mode4 intro. seriously, it made me laugh. but i guess the little kids still think you're the elite hackers. a

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
For me, the nointro guys are lifesavers. I hate trainers, they pretty much tempt me in using the cheats, which I don't like to use so the game won't lose all it's fun. Cheats are for losers. They could just have inserted a crappy intro and it would all be fine, but I was so pissed they included a trainer...

Now talking about THE GAME (please take your comments to personal messages), in my opinion, I think the music in this one is better than the previous. Just because it's not catchy it doesn't mean it's bad
happy.gif

The new golden bar mode is nice, it made lots of new taunts to use XD~~~

Did someone figured out how to raise the characters' "exp"? Mine keeps 0 all the time
sleep.gif

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country
For me, the nointro guys are lifesavers. I hate trainers, they pretty much tempt me in using the cheats, which I don't like to use so the game won't lose all it's fun. Cheats are for losers. They could just have inserted a crappy intro and it would all be fine, but I was so pissed they included a trainer...
oh, yeah i feel you. RS gave you a great game for free and they dared to add a trainer? wtf is up with that? i can truly understand how pissed a cheapass like you must be then!

oh, and on a sidenote. i'm really looking foward to the next-gen handhelds when people like you will probably not be able to get even 1/3rd of all the stuff released. oh the joy, i can't wait!

Daedalus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So what sort of hacking did you RS guys have to do to get the dump to work?
Just dump a 256 rom using the same tools that everyone else has at their disposal? If so, then get off your high horse, your only advantage is you did it first. Nothing to brag about, and nothing to show respect about.

xuom2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
sorry i really didnt want to create always the same flame
"i prefer clean dumps" vs. "respect who dumped it"
only 2 small things more.

QUOTE said:
no, sir you started with the bullcrap.
i only said "could be removable" in reply to a post that said "there are trainers".
i didnt say bullcrap like "clean rox" or "wtf whats that lame trainer".

QUOTEwhat's with those faked intro screens on the nointro page. very nice photoshopping.
never wrote they are real hacks. they are *fake*, its logic.
only for fun. "seriously, it made me laugh." and that was the reason for these pics.

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country
So what sort of hacking did you RS guys have to do to get the dump to work?
Just dump a 256 rom using the same tools that everyone else has at their disposal? If so, then get off your high horse, your only advantage is you did it first. Nothing to brag about, and nothing to show respect about.
see whíle everyone here on these forums bitched for 2 months that these dumps where broken blahblah, RS actually got off their lazy asses and cashed out the money to buy those (i might add rather expensive) titles. this is where respect is due to people who actually contribute then sit here and complain about every fucking detail they don't like.

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country

well, you started with the "trainers removed by nointro staff" shit, altho those were not protected by anything and therefore can be removed with every tool out there. there was imho no need for you to point out nointro intro removing leetness in this thread.

yeah, hehe .. those dumps are actually so private that you don't even have them. and since i know who passed those crc32's to you i know for sure that they won't give you the roms too! so enjoy waiting another fews months untill some lazyass decides to buy those games too. but if it makes you happy i can confirm that these crc's are correct, so have fun trying to hack the releases to match those crc32s. but i have to admit you almost suprised me until i was told where you got those checksums from.

now you look rather silly, don't you? atleast i think you do.
blink.gif

Daedalus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, all you did was buy the carts and re-dump at 256mbit. Nothing I couldn't of done myself if i was in any way inclined to care. You're not special, no release groups are and none of you deserve respect. The only people who do are the guys who patch and hack the games that need it to work on hardware and emu.

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country
So, all you did was buy the carts and re-dump at 256mbit. Nothing I couldn't of done myself if i was in any way inclined to care. You're not special, no release groups are and none of you deserve respect. The only people who do are the guys who patch and hack the games that need it to work on hardware and emu.
uhm, release groups do crack the games aswell? anyway, you're just providing poor excuses here, because because going by your logic you'd respect intros/trainers too, because they involve a great level of coding-experience and skills too. but nah, intros/trainers are lame too (probably because "everyone" can do them too, that's why we're seeing such total domination of -IND trainer releases)

respect is due because we waste our fucking money to provide you a free service. you can go ahead and say "everyone can do that, if they care" but (a) due to the fact that 90% of all the releases come from groups, it seems not everyone can do so. you can still argue that people don't give a fuck, but when i look at this website i definately see people who give a fuck. if it wasn't for us you would probably see only half of the games being dumped. i don't really see how you fail to get that point, actually i guess you're just trying to act all cool and stuff, which only makes me laugh. thank god not everyone is a pseudo-elite idiot like you. because the people that give us support and appreciate our releases are what keeps us going.

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Now talking about THE GAME (please take your comments to personal messages), in my opinion, I think the music in this one is better than the previous. Just because it's not catchy it doesn't mean it's bad
happy.gif

The new golden bar mode is nice, it made lots of new taunts to use XD~~~

Did someone figured out how to raise the characters' "exp"? Mine keeps 0 all the time
sleep.gif
Why the hell you own a backup-kit if you are not able to make the right choose between yes or no..

I know that guy wich did this both trainer... and he spended a lot of time for it.

Intro-removing is lame. not more not less

xuom2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
"if it makes you happy i can confirm that these crc's are correct, so have fun trying to hack the releases to match those crc32s"
done, and this closes the discussion, i hope.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really think it's pathetic to release a 256 mb cart just to pump it full of speech. That's an easy way of producing "BIG" games. Only when they're really use this size for pure graphical an gameplay aids I will be impressed! To make this one a great and playable game you don't need so much space, so it sucks!!!!

Daedalus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I lived in a region where games came first, I'd gladly dump them. As you may have ignored in my posts, I said no respect is due for people who just dump a game. If you dump a game and crack it to make it playable, then you've got my respect. But demanding my respect just for dumping a game? You'll never have it.
I never asked you to buy the games. If you didn't do it, then I'd buy it myself, dump it and return it if it was something I wanted.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Why the hell you own a backup-kit if you are not able to make the right choose between yes or no..
"Backup kit"?? I didn't understand your comment, sir...
sleep.gif

And about what unknown said, I do respect Rising Sun for buying and releasing it, I was just saying adding trainers are sorta lame...

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Waay topic gone crazy! Heh.

Anyway just out of curiosity just why did these games take so long to dump properly...I mean weren't the nuked versions just underdumps of these releases? Also the nuked versions were released before the games retail so an insider must have been able to access the games... was it not just possible to redump these at the correct size instead of waiting until the retail release and buying them?

smile.gif

joe_momma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While your work and releases are very much appreciated, your pollution of clean roms and unprovoked advertising of your group is not. I would liken your intros to pop-up ads and junk mail, which everyone would be happy to put an end to. This implies no disrespect, but is simply like editing the commercials out of a movie taped off the television.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1