Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1472 - Shiren Monsters Netsal JAPAN 128Mbit (Rising Sun)

1472.PNG
1472-2.PNG

Language: Japanese.
Save Type: SRAM [/p]

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It looks like it could be fun, it also looks like we may not see an English release will we.

I'll have to give this one a try just due to the fact that you train monsters.

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, from the videos on the website it looks crap.. I mean, christ, the engine looks like it's running at 5 fps.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Football management sim with monsters... Kind of reminds me of that wrestling management sim, Dream Management Noah. Nice little sims for the GBA.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I must admit, after all the criticism about the crap games companies release, they should be praised for one thing, and that is the countless amount of unbelievably CRAP games they can come up with. You have to be VERY creative to invent so much garbage, imbecile plots, stupid story lines, outrageaously ridiculous characters combined with ultimate boring gameplay. I think it's time for an award for the most CRAP GAME of the year!
"THE CRAME AWARD"!!!!!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think the game's good, it's kinda like monster rancher but instead it's a football management sim (as you'd expect) with a ton of funny looking monsters. You basically play as the manager earning money for more items and players as well as training your team before entering tournaments around the world. Nice graphics all around and it seems pretty nice from the in game pictures but it's very hard to find your way around the game.

When your monsters are in a match you get to control one of them at a time (press L to switch players) with basic controls, A to shoot/tackle and B to pass, I think you can also perform special moves but I haven't figured out how to do so. The 3D graphics are good but the gameplay in general isn't too great and I won my first game 0 - 6.

2/5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Installing an RGH chip like a CoolRunner.