New: 1469 - Naruto Saikyou Ninja Daikessyu 2 (J)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1469 - Naruto Saikyou Ninja Daikessyu 2 JAPAN 64Mbit (Eurasia)

1469-1.png
1469-2.png

Language: Japanese.
Save Type: SRAM [/p]

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i saw pics , it like the side scrolling one , but they have made the sprtite bigger, and you can switch to sasuke and sakura at anytime (yeah you have naruto too ^^) if it as fun as the first one , i will play this one for sure

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
some dumps are early because ppl pre-order them. dont always think that someone stole a game because it came out a feew days earlier than its release.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
some dumps are early because ppl pre-order them. dont always think that someone stole a game because it came out a feew days earlier than its release.
I never said that. I know for a fact that games make it to some retailers a few days before they go on sale and their employees usually get the opportunity of buying them early. Happens with PC games too and I manage to get them early too sometimes before they're in the shops. So, there's nothing odd about early releases.

QUOTE(square @ Apr 28 2004, 01:50 PM)IS this the second or third Naruto game for GBA, not counting diffrent language versions.?
It's the 3rd Naruto GBA game. There was the first one which was a platformer and "Konoha Senki" which was more of a puzzle game. This one's a sequel to the platformer one.

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a great game for Naruto fans.. although the music is lacking (sounds like NES music to me. what the hell?)
does anyone know how to use the scrolls you collect?

edit: figured it out. hold R and press A. cool! the scrolls summon various characters to do an attack for you

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i want pictures
frown.gif
Then visit the official site. I already posted it earlier. If you want to know about the game system, visit here:
http://www.tomy.co.jp/gamesoft/naruto-daik...gamesystem.html

- Characters are 2x the size they were from the last game.
- Switch between Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura instantly.
- Link GBAs to fight the enemy together with your friends.
- Collect scrolls to call on characters to help you.
- 4 player VS game.

Hmmm... those 4 player VS screens on the site reminds me of the Groove Adventure Rave games. Now that was fun
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0