New: 1461 - Card Captor Sakura - Card Friends (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1461 - Card Captor Sakura - Card Friends JAPAN 128Mbit (Cezar)

1461_1.PNG
1461_2.PNG

Languages: Japanese.
Save Type: EEPROM_V124[/p]

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay CCS! Ah man I hope this game is good, I'm a big Card Captor fan. From looking at the screens on GBA-nfo it just looks like a storybased driven game...I'm hoping that's not the case, but at least they've squeezed some really nice high res images in there this time instead of the dinky rubbish screens in the last GBA game. So yeah does anyone know what's involved with this game *prays for it to be an RPG or strategy based game* and not a load of average minigames.

smile.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh, the official site's still under construction and the game's due out on Friday.

http://www.mto-power.com/etc/sakura_kokuchi.html

I think it's supposed to be another AVG. The type of game that's like an interactive novel that's full of dialogue only. They actually translated the title this time instead of leaving the Japanese - "Sakura to Card to O-Tomodachi".

Click the 3 buttons just above the red star to the right for some screenshots and a trailer.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good point Shinobi-wan but, would you play it if it was in English though?

Never did watch the Anime. Not my cup of tea. I think the dubbed series on CITV is finished now
laugh.gif

Voice effects, short video clips, Anime screenshots and starts of with a re-cap of how it all happened. Definitely for CCS fans. There's some interactive scenes such as in the first chapter. One scene, the guy with the glasses throws you a sweet and you have to time hitting the A button to catch it. There's also the usual things you would expect in an AVG. Then there's the cards you collect too.

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As I download this, I hvae come to a realization. The scene has changed and I have not changed with it, I have not stayed true to the GBA scene, I no longer help out this scene and for that I am sorry. I do wish the gba scene would use torrents, I see these as the future, plus it is much faster. Well anyway, after finals I hope to be back in on some GBA action. Till then,

~Square

D

Deleted User

Everyone puts down Jap games just casue they can't read it....when they make the best ones. I would check it out but dling 64 games at the moment
wink.gif
Agree with you, even through i can't read a single character of japanese, there are so many games i want to play which is only in Japanese....(grasps thin air) so much to play, so less skills in language...

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's a lot of great AVGs out there. It's just a shame that they don't make it to the West. Probably because the demand for them isn't very high. It'll be some job for the translator to do!
wink.gif

Agree with you, even through i can't read a single character of japanese, there are so many games i want to play which is only in Japanese....(grasps thin air) so much to play, so less skills in language...
???????? Hanggwuk saram-ijiyo? Try learning Japanese. It shouldn't be too hard for you because the grammar's exactly the same. And you probably know a lot of Hanja already, right?

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Everyone puts down Jap games just casue they can't read it....when they make the best ones. I would check it out but dling 64 games at the moment
wink.gif
hm... i would not say this.

i mean, i speak swiss german, german, french, english and a bit of italian. that's already more than many other people know and still, japanese puts me into troubles. it's just a language completly different from western languages. if you know one of those languages you can guess at others but it won't help you at eastrn languages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...