bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
..........must............download now...........cant wait for english version...........must wait for english version.........cant wait.........losing grip on patience........2months seeming like 50years............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

i cant take it....i have to play it!!!!!!
frown.gif
but sadly after playing this for about 5 hours ill have to snap into reality and realize i must wait for an enlgish release..... sigh
frown.gif

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Seems like I'm gonna hafta spend my 1000th post here...
*drinks 1000 bottles of GroG and dances like crazy*

*gasp*!!! The title screen looks SOOOOOOOO cool!!!
Must download!!!

*Must be the start of the good game season*

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone pls tell the name of the players stats? I just leveled up and I wanna know where to put the points....
well liek in all my mario golf games previous ..well the gc with the transfer pack days
tongue.gif
my guy was always straight and could hit far thats all you need, you dont need anyhtign else
tongue.gif
if you can hit a ball 600yds and hit it staright who the heck cares about anyhting else
tongue.gif
... seriously though lol try to balance each if you dont understand the translations of it.

the nintendo64 transfer pack days owned with mario golf i remember after you beat the game for the gc, and you win all the tourneys, when yout ake your charachter to the n64 version your power shot was like all multicolor lightning and junk, and at his highest level shooting like 500 with a power shot was whack lol, i cant wait to use this on my gc when the english version comes out....im so tempeted to see if the jap version will work on the english gc....but unfortunately i must wait for the english.... balsted engish hurry up
tongue.gif

rozetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Did I read right that this game has wireless play features in the retail cart? If so, I'll just wait for the retail version, since multiplayer on these types of golf game is awesome. Now if I can just persuade someone else to get it too...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now if I can just figure out how to play a round of golf. I can't figure ouot what to do at the beggining...

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now if I can just figure out how to play a round of golf. I can't figure ouot what to do at the beggining...
I put a quick start guide on page 2 of this thread and on GameFAQs, you know. It's near the bottom of the page. Or, you could just wait for the English version. There's no great storyline to be missed if you just play the Japanese version though.

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow
smile.gif

I thought this game was going to be good, but its excellent
biggrin.gif

I'm having loads of fun with just golfing, it must be perfect when the
English version comes around and I can get to the RPG bit
biggrin.gif

Don't leave this one, even if it's 'just' the japanese version!

squiredog

Trophies
XP
Country
I will have to reserve judgement until the english version comes out but for the minute I honestly prefer

0419 - Kurohige no Golf Shiyouyo to this.

I think its an awesome game with a pretty impressive 3d engine too.

- one thing that may sway my feelings .......can you play as baby mario in MarioGolf???

obake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I read right that this game has wireless play features in the retail cart? If so, I'll just wait for the retail version, since multiplayer on these types of golf game is awesome. Now if I can just persuade someone else to get it too...
Yep, wireless play is in there. However, you'll be happy to know that you can play multiplayer (up to 4 people) on a single system; you just pass the GBA around to each player when it's their turn.
smile.gif

rozetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yep, wireless play is in there. However, you'll be happy to know that you can play multiplayer (up to 4 people) on a single system; you just pass the GBA around to each player when it's their turn.
smile.gif
Holy crap! Ok, I'm downloading it then
smile.gif

Out of interest, does it support cable-link for multiplayer with single cart?

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
i have unloacked few character so far and also i managed to unlock new golf courses and i am wondering any1 has GC version of Mario Golf coz u can send transfer GC characters to the GBA version.

Also i like to say that u do not need to know japnese to play this games coz i am playing with hardly any problem at all.

dotKite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have unloacked few character so far and also i managed to unlock new golf courses and i am wondering any1 has GC version of Mario Golf coz u can send transfer GC characters to the GBA version.

Also i like to say that u do not need to know japnese to play this games coz i am playing with hardly any problem at all.
Hey, maybe you could right a small FAQ on how to play this game? As I am sure many others (including me) are very confused on how to play this game. If you could do this, it'd be great! :-D

And squiredog, I'm sure that Zelda pic comes from "The Four Sword", but I'm not sure. :-|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1