New : 1455 - FightBox (E)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'd just completed my review and was about to post it when all of a sudden my explorer crashed
frown.gif
I ain't doing it again but it's basically what dragonlord said :/

AngryCommunist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
why is it always the GBA that gets to put up with crap like this. I wish ninty would make it nearly impossible to code for their system. It's not like there's that many 3th party developers to complain anyways.
What the hell are you even talking about, 'not many 3rd parties'?

Of COURSE there's a lot of 3rd parties working on the GBA - ever wonder why there's 1,400 individual games thus far?
rolleyes.gif

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow nice review!
smile.gif

I must admit I might have been one of the "insists", if I could remember to stop deleting the GBATEMP cookie when I run window washer.
frown.gif

Anyway with games like Shining Soul 2, and other such quality I won't even waste my time trying it. (I trust your reviews Dragonlord.
cool.gif
)

I just wanna thank God, Borden (For the EZFA...red one
biggrin.gif
), and everyone else for all your hard work.

Peace.
ph34r.gif

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NINTENDO this bull will not sufice for custom robo gx ok

seriously though it looks ok, but nothing id want to play...however i need to fit 32mbits that i ahve left on my cart now that im dont playing the lost vikings...maby ill add ti for laughs or something, or ill just fit room and rebeat custom robo gx for the third time lol it might make me appreciate it more
tongue.gif
j/k lol

merf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i saw 5 minutes of the program on TV once and thought shitebox would be a better name for it, sure this isn't going to alter that view.

its a very poor man's robot wars.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drool... custom robo gx drool.... want in english for gameboy drool.... hard to play in jap sigh...
not really i cant read an ounce of Jap and i beat it 3 times lol
smile.gif
let me know what you need help in and ill help. the onyl thing i coudl never figure out is after youve accessed the second island wiht all the secrets and beat all the mohawk ladies challenges there is a password screeen larger than the one in the mansion from back when, and i could never figure ot out, btu besides that i finished the game wiht mostly everything lol

GoldbergJH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok....for those of u who really want an review....here it is. The game is " BAD ". I only played for 2 mins and .........well........I would rather go to bed.

chainsaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Dragonlord, how much work would it be to spell (and grammar) check your reviews before posting them? I mean, thanks for writing the review in the first place, but a little tidying up would make them a lot clearer and easier to read.

Anyway, if this game's anything like the BBC series it won't be worth downloading. I wish there were some decent games-related programmes on TV. Who wants to start a "Bring back Gamesmaster" campaign?
laugh.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Dragonlord, how much work would it be to spell (and grammar) check your reviews before posting them? I mean, thanks for writing the review in the first place, but a little tidying up would make them a lot clearer and easier to read.

Anyway, if this game's anything like the BBC series it won't be worth downloading. I wish there were some decent games-related programmes on TV. Who wants to start a "Bring back Gamesmaster" campaign?Â
laugh.gif
shall i chainsaw off your head or incinerate you?
i do this but this is not my mother tongue (watch my flag). so don't nag me k?

Dark Dude 98

Trophies
XP
Country
why is it always the GBA that gets to put up with crap like this. I wish ninty would make it nearly impossible to code for their system. It's not like there's that many 3th party developers to complain anyways.
What the hell are you even talking about, 'not many 3rd parties'?

Of COURSE there's a lot of 3rd parties working on the GBA - ever wonder why there's 1,400 individual games thus far?
rolleyes.gif
Yeah but like 1000 of those games are just region dumps
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: $6 for 2 pounds though shits expensive