1448-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : Password [/p]

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Must admit I like the game, it's a variety of games, first you fight of some bad guys with a horse, then you control the horse while it's running away, then you control some goat in some adventure type level. Pure class.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Downloaded, Played, Reviewed:

Gameplay: i guess this game refers to some tv show disney made. i personally donno it but it looks like a farm in a wild west scenenation dominated by animals, in this case a horse with an ego like schwarzenegger, a goat which always says no to everything and some more animals. some bad guys break out of jail and you wanna put them back in. you do a repeating process each level which starting with the goat doing some jump-n-run to snag a piece of paper. then you become the horse and you do some race-like run with lots of jump around and collecting (time restricted). finally you do a double-dragon like side scroller smacking bad guys with crazy moves (hove kick, wipe-lashes and even kung-fu kicks)... as horse of course. finally a level boss and then the process repeats. gameplay is easy as you see and after the first level you snagged the princip only it gets heavier and crazier to beat over time. in general the difficulty at the beginning is damn easy whereas at the end it can get heavy.
Save: password... more to say? a pain in the ass. either you've got an emulator or you are good towards the end.
Graphics: cartoonish, disney-ish. nothing special, nor bad nor splendid.
Sound: uhm... not the shiny piece definitly but fortunatly it doesn't suck that much you wanna turn it off.
Controls: easy. each time you need to know something the farting rabbit tells you so don worry. controls are responsive and not difficult to master.

VBA: no problems with VBA at all. you can speed up to around 200% but it's another game you won't need it often.

Overall: if you like it or not depends mostly on your taste. if you like jump-n-run or double-dragon like gameplay you can give this one a try. if you don't like this platforming gaming style you rather better stay off although alone the fact you can kick ass as horse is something you should have done at least once, even if only for 5 mins and not more
wink.gif

Score: 6/10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner/bf the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner/bf the sascrotch or smth?