Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1430 - Full Metal Alchemist JAPAN 64Mbit (Cezar)

1430.PNG
1430-2.PNG

Languages: Japanese.
Save Type: EEPROM_V124 [/p]

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
full Metal Alchemist inst produced by Square enix o.O ??? but i heard a lot about it ... any one know if they traduced the anime (does it have a manga or it just an anime???

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enix had a lot of investments in the creation of manga (and to an extent, anime) before Square ever came along. I guess the union's strength and the popularity of the manga allowed the anime to be made so soon, and to be followed by the PS2 and GBA versions.

That said, this game is quite nice. Not the best GBA RPG graphics ever, but certainly well done, and the music is more than passable. Combat is nice, sort of like Final Fantasy, I suppose....but the magic/alchemy system looks like it's going to be hell to use for someone who isn't Japanese-literate, especially since you can apparently use spells outside of battle, so they most likely will be needed to solve puzzles and such.

A

Azngamer15

wow this game is really good, the alchemy system is pretty good. damnit! i wish this was in english so badly....cuz its a good rpg and even better manga and even more better anime

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Full Metal Alchemist is coming to the PS2 too, i hear, so maybe the english release of this one could coincide with that one? With the alchemy thing, though, I doubt this would be as easy as pie, it's going to be as hard as chemistry!
laugh.gif

L

Light

Enix had a lot of investments in the creation of manga (and to an extent, anime) before Square ever came along. I guess the union's strength and the popularity of the manga allowed the anime to be made so soon, and to be followed by the PS2 and GBA versions.

That said, this game is quite nice. Not the best GBA RPG graphics ever, but certainly well done, and the music is more than passable. Combat is nice, sort of like Final Fantasy, I suppose....but the magic/alchemy system looks like it's going to be hell to use for someone who isn't Japanese-literate, especially since you can apparently use spells outside of battle, so they most likely will be needed to solve puzzles and such.
agree-ed
tongue.gif
oh and the anime rawks! it's almost as good as naruto!

Harkan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah its trully the problem of the game , to bad they didnt do like Sonic Battle. Wonder where this game ends, must be at the prison like the latest eppisode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Rega being one of those who reuse Audio Technica's products by rebranding them with their own...