I don't have any difficulty..on bothof them
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Me neither, playing the story mode (with goku so far) was very easy untill I reached cell and buu which was pretty difficult but you learn the best techniques after a while.

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I beat the game too lol. Got too much cash. Here's a tip, go to challenge mode, be three piccollo's and use R+B attack, then if you want (I lik to) Charge it up past 50% and blowthem away! Next, after beating everyone up, go to the shop (Second option under the options menu) and buy piccollo's second level (hmmm, Look at the chracter select screen, then see how far down he is, that's how far left he is) Now keep beating it until you got 500 points. buy hard mode! (go left once in the shop, it's in english) then after getting 700 points, get hell mode! You should be done with beating challenge mode o keep beating the last one with piccollo under hell mode and get 600 oints everytime!!! Ididn't do it this way though
tongue.gif
I used lots of people.. Gotrunks is good too, but he dies when the fusion ends.

OFF-TOPIC EDIT: One more post until 100!

Blue_GoD

Infected Mushroom
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG, GBA was needing this...
Without any doubts this is the best fighter game ever on GBA...
I hope those ATARI freaks learn sumthing with this

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game's got plenty of action and some nice graphics. I like how they added in "if" stories offering alternatives of how the DB saga could have continued. The shop wasn't exactly what I was expecting because there isn't anything extravagant there but will add to the replayability for anyone buying the actual game. Then there's the "grand prize" for 4000 credits to unlock a museum under options. That'll go well with DB fans
smile.gif

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
Please friends i need your help, i use the Trainer for Dbz and i flashed the patched rom on a XG-FLASH 256 and when i push the start button to begin the dbz the game crash... why ??? and the last question is.... when i know if the game saves my status ???? i dont see anything about save.... or save completed... or something similar..... thanks
smile.gif

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game saves automatically.
So win a battle in Challenge mode and after that turn off your system, then turn it back on to see if you have points for winning the battle in Options.

Blue_GoD

Infected Mushroom
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please friends i need your help, i use the Trainer for Dbz and i flashed the patched rom on a XG-FLASH 256 and when i push the start button to begin the dbz the game crash... why ??? and the last question is.... when i know if the game saves my status ???? i dont see anything about save.... or save completed... or something similar..... thanks
smile.gif
I have the same problem with the trainer, i use XG 128mb.
About saving you need to get GBA Temp EEPROM v124 Patcher by GBAtemp here, in ROM PATCHERS section,

The game wouldn't save until i patched it with GBA Temp EEPROM v124 Patcher

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dot know if you guys noticed it,but you can play the REAL dbz story...go to story mode,in the char select screen there are 3 options that arent chars,Z1,Z2 and Z3,each one showing either freeza cell or buu face...choose one and you will play it like in the show(i. e.,f you choose z2,yous first batle will be trunks against freeza,and then android 19 against goku,then 18 against vegeta.....)it is way cooler than using only one char.....

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I've been waiting for this game, and as previously stated yes it is coming to North America by Atari imported under the name "DragonBall Z: Supersonic Warriors" (Although that title might change LOG2: "Future Shock" anyone?
tongue.gif
). Also Atari imports pretty much all of there DBZ games, they get japanese companys to make them then take the credit, "Legendary Super Warriors" for GBC was made by Banpresto, Budokai by Bandai (and various other developers), etc. So far most of the DBZ games Atari has given North America have been fairly good (LOG 1 and 2 were fun, 2 was so much better then 1) Budokai 1 and 2 were absolutely Fantastic, Legendary Super Warrios was so so, and Ultimate Battle 22 was quite good......the only ones that weren't so great were Taiketsu and possibly that card one (I've never played it, is it any good?).

Burning Knuckles

Trophies
Website
smartass.collegesucks.org
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or is Frieza's super the most cheesy piece of shit you've ever seen? I mean all you have to do is do it once then avoid your enemy for 44 seconds until the planet explodes and no matter what if they're blocking or not they still die. It's been so easy for me to unlock all my chars wracking up points with Frieza's easy cheesiness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...