Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1389 - Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town GERMAN 64Mbit (Rising Sun)

1389.PNG
1389-2.PNG

Languages: German.
Save Type: SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)
[/p]

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahh yes, the joy of first post... There's just that sense of... peace.. and love..
wub.gif

Okay, Harvest Moon comes out in German form, but they should have renamed the Title too, being a translation and all... How do you say Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town in German, huh?
happy.gif

Pixel

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, thats great
biggrin.gif
!

@stivsama: It would'nt be too good if they translate the titel because its sounds realy stupid on german, "Harvest Moon, Freunde von Mineral Stadt".

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yay, great!

Hopefully the savegames are compatible... Nah, who cares. I'll simply start from the beginning again and lose everything I've earned so far.
frown.gif

@Pixel:
They should translate "Harvest Moon" as well... "Ernte-Mond" sounds great.
biggrin.gif

@Berlinka:
What's a "Schischaukel" and who's "Kodo"?
blink.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whooooaaa, do I have to tell a German what the heck a Schischaukel is?? Whoohahaha!! Didn't you ever went skiing in Austria? It's a skilift off course. And Kodo? You don't know who that is? Didn't you grow up in the eighties? That was a big hit in Holland man. It went something like this:
Und ich duse duse duse in lalalala... und bring die Liebe mit auf meine Himmelschritt, den die Liebe Liebe Liebe die macht viel spass viel mehr spass als irgendwas. Or something like that. And then the Evil guy went like: "Tötet Kodo!!!! Und vernietigt die Liebe" Man, you really got to try that Bauernschmauss..

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, I didn't know that those crazy Austrians call the things "Skischaukel"...

I know the song (I grew up in the 80s), but I must have missed the line about Kodo... Well, I guess I didn't miss too much.
biggrin.gif

Heil!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if the (E)-version will be released soon, because I've heard the (U)-version is all crappy in text.

muerte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds not bad
hmm lets give it a try...

and
rolleyes.gif

Und ich duse duse duse in lalalala (düse düse im Sauseschritt)... und bring die Liebe mit auf meine Himmelschritt (von meinem Himmelsritt), den (n) die Liebe Liebe Liebe die macht viel spass viel mehr spass als irgendwas. Or something like that. And then the Evil guy went like: "Tötet Kodo!!!! Und vernietigt die Liebe (vernichtet die Liebe)" Man, you really got to try that Bauernschmauss..

Heil!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if the (E)-version will be released soon, because I've heard the (U)-version is all crappy in text.
I'm playing the US-version. The text translation isn't that bad really. Still I'm hoping that there will be a translation hack for the game that will correct the most annoying errors.
Yes, but will they release another one in english, that's my point. Or will the (U)-version be the ROM for us in Europe that can accept english translation. No multilanguage ROM here it seems. I hope someone fix that bad spelling in Harvest Moon.

(Z)

The SAVE creator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heheheee ... Einfch HAMMER !!!

Ich liebe es morgens aufzustehen und meine ernte zu ernten, meine Kuh zu molken, meine Eier zu verkaufen, Fischen zu gehen, meine Pferde um die wetten rennen zu lassen, am Marktplatz einzukaufen und um die Berge zu wandern !!!

mfg
(Z)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello