smile.gif

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, anybody else want those actions figures you see in the Gallery that opens up with the link to Metroid Fusion? Where do you buy them? I'm headed to ebay right now!
wink.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow... there isn't as much...OMG!!1! tH e Nu m3Tr01d GeAM iZ Oot!!!!1111!! as I thought there would be in this topic.

*Casually walks away and downloads game*.

smile.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Just beat in under 3 hours.

Will post a few screens in a min and the sav on GBASaves.

Theres one area I didn't fully explore which makes me think Mother Brain isn't the final boss.

C

Cortex

Too short game, finished in less than 4h and with 66% (normal mode).

It's a good game, but why are they making such short games.

I will replay to find all items, but it's not so funny.

Cortex

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man! Many people have already beaten it while I just got started on it. Curse my work for taking so much of my time!
tongue.gif

It feel just like the original Metroid, only a bit easier with all the new abilities that were added since then such as firing diagonaly. Boy, will I be busy all night long for this one.
rolleyes.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
why don't you play the game i little more and find out that there are upgrades for weapons
sleep.gif
Whee, sorry ^^; Well, I never played the original, and if memory serves, in Super AND Fusion Samus had the long shot from the beginning, with no need of upgrades... why that? If it's right then why would she need to re-get all the other abilities minus this particular one?
unsure.gif

*tired*
I'm going to continue playing soon... lol @ "Analysis inconclusive."
laugh.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Good question...

Samus may have gotten the ong shot at the beginning of Metroid 2 (GB), Super Metroid (SNES), Fusion (GBA) and Prime (GC) but, in the original game on the NES, she didn't so I guess the long shot is a permanent upgrade for the entire serie.

T

tomservo6

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I wish Nintendo would spend their time and money developing NEW games in their series instead of re-hashed versions of the exact same games they released several years ago (Mario, Zelda, now Metroid). I realize that some haven't played those but Nintendo might as well release a game that everyone can be excited about, not just those few younger players. Yeesh, those GBA developers must have the easiest job in the industry - here's a completed game, don't worry about any new character, story, or level design, just make it work on this GBA.

I

iceman9414

lol, you crucified him and now your ressurecting him. Why not just name him jesus..lol

T

tomservo6

Oh, thanks for the tip. I didn't realize that that I used the word "remake" in my post. Wait. I didn't. Whatever you want to call it, it's still the same game. Fun but nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)