OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1353 - Shining Soul USA 64 Mbits (Romar)

1353.PNG
1353-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : FLASH512_V131 (512Kbit)[/p]

L

Light

i guess the past version that was out like ..hmm...last year was E ..this is the U ,,

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
I am tempted to say yes " the GBA is dying " in regard of the dump for the moment, but the answer is no. Shining Soul comes to the us one year after the europe because infogram grabbed the licence and made a multi player language. Atlus has added some stuff and redone the english translation with its good and bad points.

Shining Soul 2 arrives (maybe for europe first thus i don't know) soon translated and if you wish players to buy it in america it's better to release the first episode even if it's a crap. The united states have waited for one year because at the time of RPG translations in super nintendo, it was the european who waited one year for a PAL cartridge.

I have done a small faq at gamefaqs, username ADK for Shining Soul and i will improve it and remove some mistakes about the storyline and links before i do a Shining Soul 2 faq.

L

Light

shining soul is boing game.it took me 1hour ot kill fof the final boss.he has like super health.that's jsut me of course.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, those were bad days
frown.gif

There are a lot of problems for Europe even now, but something little is going better, so let's hope.
Anyway Shining Soul...I didn't like it, hope that SS2 will be better!
When will it be out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1