New: 1342 - Ashita No Joe (Including +3 trainer)

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and maybe that's a massively inappropriate and offensive comment?

the game is based on an anime, but the comic that was in turn based on is more widely known.
"tatsunda, Joe!"

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
yeah, the screenshot is pretty bad though. doesn't exactly make ppl think good things about the game. maybe we need a better screenshot, so that ppl start commenting on the game instead. you can't blame ppl for spamming if you have a screenshot like that, mods.

anyway, i had high hopes for this thing, but so far it plays pretty badly, the moves are straightforward, and there are techniques like countering and stuff, but it just doesn't play well. maybe not as bad as DBZ taiketsu, but still not great.

i can't tell whether it's an ADV or a ACT, since the game spends so much time on the storyline. i know that it's to keep in line with the manga/anime, but still, there's too much storyline for an action game.

smuf

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lol i first tought i saw a dog in the first screen
biggrin.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
It's a remake of legend of success joe on neo geo and SNES.... very new game yeah ! a remix of a crap + some pics, a story mode where you upgrage joe gives a crap. Please stop insulting streets of rage and final fight , they are far better than this crap.

GbaDoctor

GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr
Trophies
Website
gbadoctor.spaces.live.com
XP
Country
Italy
well, i used to have it in my collection, and i played it a lil. the game is very bad for a neogeo but , in some aspect, it's fun. My opinion? I'm afraid that this is shit. Cos the fake 3d that they used for the sprites is, for sure, not smooth and a bit chunky. Those games r the ones that looks pretty cool in pause. LOL . Anyone say TAIKETSU??!?!

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oooookayyyy.... if you say so.
So people can openly discuss piracy here but cracking a joke at the screenshot is worth an edit?

Oooookayyyy.... if you say so.
blink.gif
Cracking a joke's just fine, but some topics aren't exactly wise to bring up. If you want to joke with that screenshot, there's plenty of ways to do it without mentioning pedophilia or rape. Sorry if you took that the wrong way.

-Tempest out.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte