OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1315 - Game & Watch Gallery USA 32 Mbits (EvlStar)

1315.PNG
1315-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : SRAM_F_V102 (256Kbit)[/p]

Reb3l

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
0659 - Game & Watch Gallery Advance (E)

Wow.....what a late release....

This is a game in which you play minigames and get high scores.This was based off of the first portable game system,Mr. Game & Watch.You can also unlock really old games,which includes my most favorite,The Legend of Zelda(yes,but you need 90-100 stars for it).You can play the newer versions of the classic games in this version also.Some of these include Fire,where in the new one,you play Mario and Luigi,and you must get everybody in the chariot,except for Bob-ombs.This is a good game,that is,if you have unlocked the classic games.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
especialy late since stores have been carrying it for a long time, over a year, as it was available last xmas. kinda reminds me of Shining Soel for GBA, not sure if the U version was ever dumped.

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
especialy late since stores have been carrying it for a long time, over a year, as it was available last xmas. kinda reminds me of Shining Soel for GBA, not sure if the U version was ever dumped.
Actually Shining Soul never was released in the U.S., just Japan and Europe. Atlus is FINALLY bringing it stateside, along with Shining Soul 2. But that's all well and good, I got my fill of it from the European version.

walkir

Child of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
I used a gameshark cheat in VisualBoy Advance to unlock all the games. Then I flashed the savegame to my flashcart. Works fine
biggrin.gif
My girlfriend only likes to play Parachute, so this was a easy way to unlock everything
biggrin.gif

I did this for the european version, so I guess it doesn't work with the US release yet.

Great game! Just a shame that most of the games are locked and very hard to unlock.

Maks

-----MAKS-----
Trophies
Website
www.hostultra.com
XP
Country

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Maybe it's time to make a donation to Nintendo so they can at least produce real games. I begin to think that the copy kill a machine, as most of the games are port and stupid game like this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4