New: 1253 - Beyblade VForce Ultimate Bladr Jam (E)

IckleGothBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks interesting.. I'll go download it
biggrin.gif

And yeah, it does kinda look like marble maddness.

Evil Tenant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, that's the worst anime ever... And a game of the worst anime ever must be the worst game ever!

But I really can't say anything about the game because I have not tried it yet, so I will take a look. The anime sucks anyway.

QuickSilverMC

Trophies
XP
Country
i think the story line is good in the tv show but yea the drawing is not very good and i cant wait to try out this game and by the way the jap version was diffrent what happened?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i think the story line is good in the tv show but yea the drawing is not very good and i cant wait to try out this game and by the way the jap version was diffrent what happened?
are you kidding? the animation in the second and thrid season is great its only the first season that has bad animation.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the anime isnt totally horrible, the animation in the 2nd season (Beyblade V-Force) and in the 3rd season (Beyblade G-Revolution) is really well done, I cant however say the same for the first season (Beyblade) which had horrible animation.
i remember when they started the show here...urgh.....the chars were ugly and poorly done.......now after the world cup(i think its where v force enters)they got new painters or something like it.......they are cool now.speacialy rey.....tigers are cool......but cats dont like dogs......

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I am SO dissapointed with this game. I expected it to be like one of the jap games but no they had to make this one different
sleep.gif
I don't like this game at all. TERRIBLE!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over