Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1234 - Hugo Bukkazoom EURO 32 Mbits (Rising Sun)

1234.PNG
1234-2.PNG

Languages: English, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, Nederlands,
Italiano, Portugues, Dansk, Svenska, Suomi, Polski & Norsk.
Save Type : N/A[/p]

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thats a lot of languages. Got to admit I've never heard of this one, the character looks familiar though.
It's Hugo man, kids call on the phone and they play the game on TV and win stuff, don't you have that on TV there. or used to have it.

Hugo has a few PC and PSOne games of wich each and every one of them is crap.
So I won't bother with this, I'll just download it to add to my collection someday.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's a pity this one looks crappy. I would like to play a real Hugo port with all those funny little games... play it like the real one on tv would be funny but yeah... only crap out concerning Hugo...
frown.gif

kiwibonga

Trophies
Website
www.kiwibonga.com
XP
Country
France
Wow, thats a lot of languages. Got to admit I've never heard of this one, the character looks familiar though.
It's Hugo man, kids call on the phone and they play the game on TV and win stuff, don't you have that on TV there. or used to have it.

Hugo has a few PC and PSOne games of wich each and every one of them is crap.
So I won't bother with this, I'll just download it to add to my collection someday.
WE HAD THAT IN FRANCE WHEN I WAS A KID

Holy crap!

This is funny as hell!

I tried to pass the test to go on TV, basically you have to call in and you hear sound effects and someone's guiding you, like "Turn right! There's a rock!" and you have to press 6 to move right, it was IMPOSSIBLE! I so wanted to play the video game live heh...

I guess the game must suck a lot though, but I'll give it a try, just cause I'm nice, and nostalgic
tongue.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Being American I have no idea what the crap Hugo is. But 12 Languages and only a little over 1 MB? That has to be one small game.

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh my, how many years ago was it since I last saw Hugo on Tv?
I liked the old PSX games with him, but I guess this one are´nt so great as those games. Oh, Swedish language, this must be one of the first GBA-games with that aviable.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Don't know the charachter, it doesn't seem to be a good game though. But is this the gameswithalotoflanguages-week
laugh.gif
? I've never seen games M8 and M12 like in these days! And then they say that translation is difficult...
tongue.gif

walkir

Child of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
This must be the first GBA game that's available in swedish. I would rather see the original Hugo game for GBA, than something like this.

Emudude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Usually I don't make any comments, but, I tried this game and got really confused as to what I was supposed to be doing. It seems to be a free roaming racing game where the arrows point to where you are supposed to go. I tried following the tracks, but it was really hard with the bad controls. I do have a few Hugo Games for the PSOne. Yes, the are all drivel. Stick with Mario Kart Super Circuit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared