New: 1226 - Tony Hawks Underground (U)

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sweet.. this game should be good.. although getting used to the controls on the last gba tony's was quite a pain but once u got used to it ..there is quite a bit of fun to be had
cool.gif
There

simple...
smile.gif

[on-topic]

Is there a version of this on the GCN - Cos I'd like to try on there

owlman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
frown.gif
Â
frown.gif
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
frown.gif
Â
frown.gif
Â
frown.gif
Â
mellow.gif

it 8:30 pm noooooooooooooooooooo

QUOTE (owlman @ Oct 28 2003, 11:32 PM)
^^^ Stop now, the fad has ended.
This game doesn't deserve my time, plus those damn queues!!!

Â
owlman, if you haven't played it, then don't post. If you don't like THPS games, don't post. If you feel you are too worthy to wait in a queue then don't post. Seriously. your point was without a point, and thus pointless.

^^^Â
owlman

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've been playing the game for a little while now and I must say it's very impressive, IGN even gave it 9.5! Which is amazing. It certianly has a lot of new life breathed into it. I have a question though, I try and get stats for my character on something that says like "Grind for 6 seconds or get 30000 in a combo", I do these things but I still don't get extra status, what's up with that?

MeTaL MuLsH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man when I saw this was out I almost didn't check it out & just wait for the PS2 version.(not a fan of other THPS GBA releases). Then I thoght what the hell I'll DL it to get a peek at what some of the features will be like. Then I thought hmm I wonder what the game play is like. That single thought was my downfall.

I got it I think two days ago & started playing after work about 2am on the 29th. After that thought this game did to me what the concole vsn. does to so many it fully sucked me in. Yesterday I think I might have gotten 30 min nap, I was almost late for work, did not get a shower before, & my GF already hate's this game with a passion. I even only smoked 3 cigs all day yesterday, I couldn't take my hand of my controller long enuff
biggrin.gif

Can't wait till I can pick it up for PS2 but I'm sleeping and watching my son when the game store is open I usually have my GF get games on her way home from work, but after yesterday I don't think I've got an ice cube's chance in hell of talking her into getting it for me
unsure.gif

The only thing's I really don't like is the lack of depth perception on GBA sometimes vary hard to compleate long combos. Also I wish it had a little better control.

For people new to THPS or like me had a difficult time with control. Before you hit 1/21/4 pipes & flip/grab tricks Learn to Grind/mannuel like there is no tomarrow. Most of your game play will be spent grinding & mannueling from jump to jump task to task because you can do them anywhere. Ass you Learn to keep your ballance your skills go up and you learn new Tricks. As your stats and ballance increase(I found the curb and the walls next to where you start vary good for learning) start throwing an ollie to mannuel then a grind and try landing the combo stats increase faster and you end up building up your ollie and mannuel skills also get more flip/grab tecs at the same time. To me in all the THPS games man/grind skills are te most important, its the only way you'll get the highest combo points.

Oh one more thing when your points/bar in the corner flashes it means you can pull a special trick worth alot more points than normal tricks.

Well I hope this will help someone. The begining can be discuraging but stat increases will come quick making the game easier.

M.M.

Edit: Damn I didn't realize I typed that much
wacko.gif
now I really hope this helps someone
smile.gif

eife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes I have too!
when I have passed the first area, the game doesn't save correctly.

and when later, I loade my save, it was an old one.

This is doing the same as in FFTA!
It's no good!

T

Tavis

Has anyone figured out how to get the Boat Rail smith grind?? I cannot get a "Boat Rail" grind to come up anywhere? I've grinded the whole boat!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM