Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Well it's official I hate this game.
mad.gif
I could've sworn it would've been much better but it's just the same thing over and over.

How many games like this have been released this month or further more how many of them were good? Then again there were only two good Batman games ever made, Batman Returns and Batman Forever both for the SNES.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mr. A: Somehow the last couple of numbers have been spent on wonderful (*sarcastic*) games like: "Barbie - ken's wild ride", "Batman - lick my bat" and "Sumo - my ass is bigger than king kongs testicles".

Mr. B: ...

Mr. A: WOW... the game market today is just...

Mr. B: *faaaaaaart*...

Mr. A: yeah... you name it... disgusting.

Zanderval

A True Gentleman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I read stan lee specifically designed this shit-zu guy for this game.. hes a original character not in the comics or tv shows..
i guess you can only beat the joker /penguin/two face/ mr freeze.. etc so many times

Jim Lee is the one who created the Sin Tzu character for the game, not Stan Lee. Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb did a new story arc for Batman that was awesome. Too bad the game doesn't seem to mirror that.

Deadpool-HC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jumpman, and matt1freek.....
very dissapointing.....
Deadpool is VERY DISSAPOINTED IN PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW THE ARTIST WHO REVOLUTIONIZED BATMAN!!!
Like Zanderval said, Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb worked on the recently finished Batman Hush series, which is probably my favorite Batman series ever! It even beats The Killing Joke!
If you have any spare time, go download or buy the comics and read them, they are the most amazing issues Batman has ever seen in his comic career!

please dont make that mistake... Jim Lee and Stan Lee aren't related, and Stan writes, and Jim draws!!! Stan is white! and Jim is Chinese!! BIG DIFFERENCES PEOPLE!!!

Respect the man by giving the right props to Jim Lee, the best Comic Artist to ever Tackle Batman! (currently working on Superman, and on a side note, he draws the most badass superman!)

-The Merc With A Mouth Speaks Again!

Deadpool-HC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
actually i do mind..
yall can just edit again i gives damn less.
tongue.gif
why must you be a little knob for?
at least be curtious enough to change it man!
all you gotta do is remove the swearing!
I don't know what your problem is, but ur a loser.

Knob....

-The Merc With A Mouth Speaks Again!

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the game's not very fun, actually it's not fun at all. but worth a look at if u're a super dooper crazy batman fanboy that can't wait to see more of the batman action!

Kimbo King

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I remember that I loved the batman on the original gameboy - that was a REALLY nice platformer, but tough as hell (at least for me
wink.gif
).

Dunno if I wanna try this one...

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i read stan lee specifically designed this shit-zu guy for this game.. hes a original character not in the comics or tv shows..
i guess you can only beat the joker /penguin/two face/ mr freeze.. etc so many times
tongue.gif
that's impossible
stan lee works for marvel
batman is DC
well it's not impossible, but veyr VERY not likely. Plus stan lee doesn't draw. he just responds to letters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs