Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1214 - Oriental Blue JAPAN 128Mbits (Cezar)

1214.PNG
1214-2.PNG

Languages: Japanese
Save Type: SRAM[/p]

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This IS a RPG and I was waiting for this and still wait for the US Release, for now the japanese version will keep me occupied for a while as well as that other RPG Dynamic something that looks good as well.

EDIT: WOW This game is excellent! It's simply amazing, the soundtrack is very good, graphics are excellent could have been slightly better in places but still some of the best on GBA and the way you get those weird flash backs was pretty cool.

Sorry everyone, I thought I read somewhere that this will be released in the US guess I was wrong since I can't the find the info anywhere, too bad but let's hope it gets a US or Euro release.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
A lot of RPGs are coming out lately... I'm a bit astonished to see that many of them... especially coming from jap. A bit RPG-freaks?
I always thought that was kinda obvious since most of anything that gets released over there is an RPG or some kind of simulation.
What about variation? How about doing something different and not always the same stuff.
Quote of my english teatcher: "Variation is the spice of life".

Dr. Senbei

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What about variation? How about doing something different and not always the same stuff.
Your English teacher isn't very good. The saying is "VARIETY is the spice of life" and not VARIATION. Anyhow, I still agree with you. There's too much of the same. I CAN read Japanese and I still don't want to play all these RPGs.

EDIT: Sorry to be picky, I know it's not your first language and everything... It's not mine either...

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Your English teacher isn't very good. The saying is "VARIETY is the spice of life" and not VARIATION. Anyhow, I still agree with you. There's too much of the same. I CAN read Japanese and I still don't want to play all these RPGs.
That's not my teachers fault... I guess I messed it up quoting it
wink.gif

EDIT: although... in german you have unfortunatly both: variation("abwechslung") and variety("vielfalt"). In german it's "Abwechslung macht das Leben interessant".

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This IS a RPG and I was waiting for this and still wait for the US Release, for now the japanese version will keep me occupied for a while as well as that other RPG Dynamic something that looks good as well.
Are you saying this is getting a USA release?

That would be cool - there arent that many RPG's for the GBA out there in English language

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
i think oriental blue actually has a good chance of been released in the us, but i heard it's a huge game...i don't know how long they're going to take to translate.

still, i don't understand why ppl complain when new games come out. this far east of eden game, along with the legend of dynamic game are probably the two biggest games for this and next month. the only other japanese thing to look forward for november is the dragon quest slime game.

anyway, I'M excited. too bad i won't be able to fit both of them on my cart...

edit: just saw the intro, and seeing that the cast names and characters are translated into english, (and pretty well done too) i think that there's a good chance. besides, the far east of eden series havebeen sold in the us right?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One of my online friends actually IMed me 2 weeks in a row every day to check for this. I have NO IDEA what it is but he is totally obsessed. He will be pleased when he logs on.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
^posts the same thingy over and over again with every Japanese release.

^would be better off learning the language and not wasting time posting.

(oops, wrong topic, huh?)

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hahahaha
you posted what i thought
i wonder how many of those 158 posts say the same thing:P

on topic though, this is one of the bigger releases of the year (at least here it is) and certainly the main one of the month with the go nagai game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/FJ-l3zDsUTg?si=FJ9FGgL8wc4346Sh