New: 1213 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (U)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1213 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles USA 64Mbits (Hyperion)

1213.PNG
1213-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type: EEPROM[/p]

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
God damnit! Why is it 64 I was waiting for this today and hoped that it will be 32! Damn I need a new flash.

EDIT: Well the game is ok, I didn't expect it to surpass the awesome SNES and even better Gensis (Mega Drive) games those are two of the best TMNT games IMO.

This is a nice game but it could have been so much better if Konami just took the time to work on it a bit more, the NES TMNT games won't be going anywhere from my F2A I guess and while I WILL flash this cause I do find it enjoyable and am happy that the game turned out fine I still think that it could have been better, especially in the graphics department.

For now I give the game a solid 7/10 which is very good.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got it, and its pretty tricky. But its cool its more than just *Hit Attack Button over and over again*

There are actualyl special moves you can do, and you need to use your weapon to cross gaps and jump high

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i play it now it a good game.. so far but i like it i cool to have new relase
tongue.gif
and it have some mini games too like a kind of shooter game where you need to kill all the mouser (little dog-thingy robot) that attak your boat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse