OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1211 - Matantei Loki Ragnarok JAP 32 Mbits (Rising Sun)

1211.PNG
1211-2.PNG

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

Angelical_1

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That makes two or more topics where someone seems to be proud of making the first post. Is there some sort of glory to do this when there is a new release ? 
unsure.gif
Oh yes, nothing could describe the joy of making a first post on a new release. Just talking about it is making my heart miss beats.

Kind Regards Angelical_1

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the fact that there is written ragnarok on it doesn't mean that it has to do something with ragnarok online...
anyway i'm happy with this release because with this there are more gba rom than the gbc (which stop at 1210 hamtaro ham ham something (E))

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
This is a game based off an anime about detective, norse gods and mystery stuff ^^
The anime is cool, but the game can be a pain... the songs repeat so fast >.> but the sprites are sweet, that's what matters ^^

Yeah, I just registered for the sake of posting on this game... which I was waiting for around one month or so.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That makes two or more topics where someone seems to be proud of making the first post. Is there some sort of glory to do this when there is a new release ? 
unsure.gif
Oh yes, nothing could describe the joy of making a first post on a new release. Just talking about it is making my heart miss beats.

Kind Regards Angelical_1
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm there
laugh.gif

These games are normally pretty good...if we could understand a damn thing their saying
dry.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's based on another Manga/Anime series and it's an RPG.

Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Gensou no Labyrinths
The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok - The Labyrinths of Illusion

The Story
The head of Enjaku Detective Agency is the young man Detective Loki. His real identity was the Norsen God of Mischief who was banished from the world of gods. He was sent away by the greatest god Oden who also took away his power, making Loki take the form of a young man. In order to return to his original form, Loki travels the human world to gather scattered "Akuki (Evil Aura)" but, Narukami (a Toll God) also follows him. Furei and Heimdal was given the command to eliminate him.

The Game
In this game, the tricky Heimdal (AKA Higashiyama Kazumi) has asked Fureiya who possesses great power, to create a mysterious amusement world "Mystery Town". Loki gets taken there by Mayura because of her curiosity without knowing that it was Heimdal's trap.

Walk around on maps and gather hints by talking to people to solve all sorts of mysteries.

Enjoy an original story which involves all the characters from the popular Manga and Anime.

Solve the incidents that happen in Mystery Town. With each case, it appears Heimdal's powers is growing. Go on a journey to solve the mystery.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/software/bmrj/index.html
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/loki/

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
unsure.gif

Kind Regards Angelical_1
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm there
laugh.gif

These games are normally pretty good...if we could understand a damn thing their saying
dry.gif
The sarcasm is reciproqual of course, it's more honest to say "yeah i spam this news cause i don't understand japanese" than saying "first post youpi !"...

Anyway i laugh when i read the reply of angelical_1.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
i'm watching the anime right now, actually.
it's a mainstream kind of anime, a little kiddified and silly at times,
but i'm still amused that how Heimdall, Frey, Freya and all of the other Aesir are depicted as evil (and also small children like Loki) and are trying to kill Loki.

gonna try out the game. can't turn a good 32meg rom down!

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Esrion is apparently watching a DIFFERENT Matantei Loki Ragnarok...

Anyway, are any of the awesome songs from the anime in the game?

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It should be the same Anime that Esrion's watching. I got the odd episode and skimmed through it but never watched the series. Looked boring unless this game can convince me otherwise.

Anyway, if you're talking about the vocal songs, so far I haven't come across any. I don't think there will be any either considering the size of the ROM. There might be a chance of instrumental versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr