New: 1209 - Wagamama Fairy Mirumo De Pon! (J)

Proto Coyote

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So Brazillian.....LOL. Try saying that out loud. "This game is so Brazillian". Almost fell out of my chair at the way it sounded
laugh.gif

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
and NO, requesting links to gay, japanese, brazilian, kiddie, crappy roms are not allowed here either.

however, feel free to use the above adjectives as indiscriminately as you wish.

as long as you've SEEN the screenshot, you have the right to use the rom to insult people of different cultures, sexual preferences, age groups and hygenic states.

do not be bothered that such freely issued abuse reflects upon your own cultural defects and mental handicaps. the forums are always open to the intellectually challenged.

josebaboon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly. If I say "this game is so blue collar trailer park trash" i am not intending to be offensive. If certain american people take it personally they shouldn't. In my dialect it means "intellectually challenged game with no outstanding qualities"

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
actually, i thought my sarcasm was pretty clearly put forth, but...oh well.

but your explanation makes perfect sense, because when i hear "fuck all these japanese games" i know that they're only saying "nevermind my opinion because i'm an ignorant hole-dwelling hick."

but this is really the wrong topic for this.

josebaboon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it was. I was just reiterating your point by showing that once you start justifying a particular prejudice then you have to allow for all other prejudices. So in short, Respect for others includes respect for their culture, class, race, sexual orientation, etc. we either are against ALL discriminations or NON at all.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the japanese games are the only games with imagination and style, all the other games (not all) are shitty rip offs that the usual american trashy kid just eats up. these jap games are always interesting and differnt , look at warioware. however this jsut sounds like another block fighter rip-off or sumthing.
I'll have to agree with Bamboo about the style and imagination.

The Japanese gaming market is aimed at a more general audience, hardcore gamer or not, so they have plenty of variety, good or bad. It'll be a love it or hate it thing. That doesn't just go for games. Animation too. On the other hand, you don't see as much variety in the Western market.

You'll find this game is aimed at the younger audience and fans of Mirumo if you look at the packaging that comes with it on the Konami site. There's barely any Kanji in the text either.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the point here is to not use gay as a offence,because actualy,gay ISNT a offence....its just anotherer term to descrbe homosexaul and blah blah blah....
and this game is not brazilian,it japanese
tongue.gif

anyway i dont liked it.....just another useless game to be add at my collection....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple