New: 1209 - Wagamama Fairy Mirumo De Pon! (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1209 - Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! Taisen Mahoudama JAPAN 64Mbits (Prost)

1209.PNG
1209-2.PNG

Languages: Japanese
Save Type: SRAM[/p]

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Kupo if I see you being offensive like that one more time, #gbatemp wont be the only place you are banned from.

Theres absolutly no need to be like that at all.

Angelical_1

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Re: Kupo

I totally agree this attitude is uncalled-for, and further such comments will not be tolerated by yourself or others who treat others with disrespect.

Regards Angelical_1

*EDIT: There is no excuse, period.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My usual translations and links
biggrin.gif

This game was released last month in September.

Wagamama Fairy, Mirumo de Pon! Taisen Mahoudama
Disobedient Fairy, "Pon" with Mirumo! Magical Ball Battles

It's a Mirumo puzzle game this time! The rules are simple! Just build up 3 or more balls of the same block on top of each other, sideways or just links and they'll disappear. Using the right items well will double your attack power! Use a link cable to play a 2P match. There's also a "Companion Mode" so anyone can easily play too! Of course, there's lots of Onajimi fairies that appears! The fairies talk just like the TV Anime! Apart from Versus Mode, there is also Story Mode. A story about how they set out on a journey to find the "Wishing Star" that will grant any wish only once every one hundred years but, along the way, a mysterious fairy "Super Mirumo" appears! Just who is the fairy?

http://www.konamistyle.com/product/product...x?pfid=RK336-J1
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/software/bmpj/

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There seems to be a certain ratio of crap game releases to good games. It's something like 10:1. We just got Megaman Zero 2... soooo...
happy.gif

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uhm Fire Emblem was scored by EGM this month - so that would mean.....?

On Topic:

hmm - I dont think i'd waste my pixels wandering what this game is
No offense intended - but it looks way to Japanese and kiddie
frown.gif

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
another gay game
u.u I hate you. Are you the same person who said "how stupidly gay" in a sig battle topic? Gah, why does everyone refer to something they don't like as "gay"?! >< It's annoying, and I take offence from it. Go back to the hole you popped out from.

On-topic: Awww, lookit all the chibis!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: *Underlines a line to make it more clear ot people* o.o;; Jeez, you'd thing you people'd catch that.
tongue.gif

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
happy.gif
the drama insues!

*off-topic* - sadly using "gay" as a term to mean something negative has been growing in popularity for a while now. Everyone is free to their two cents on this forum, but if you just flat out call something "gay" or "stupid", and leave it at that, it just wastes the time of people looking for real comments.

*on topic* dig the superdeformed look, even if the game seems like something i've played on gba many times before.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hm... Is it just me or is there a crap-release hype in the last time?
To me it looks like the last couple of roms have old been more or less crappy and that up to the current number there've been only a handfull roms which really kicked ass. And I though only the PC Game Scene has a damn deep crisis
dry.gif

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
the japanese games are the only games with imagination and style, all the other games (not all) are shitty rip offs that the usual american trashy kid just eats up. these jap games are always interesting and differnt , look at warioware. however this jsut sounds like another block fighter rip-off or sumthing.

bandidoquest

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
another gay game
u.u I hate you. Are you the same person who said "how stupidly gay" in a sig battle topic? Gah, why does everyone refer to something they don't like as "gay"?! >< It's annoying, and I take offence from it. Go back to the hole you popped out from.

On-topic: Awww, lookit all the chibis!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: *Underlines a line to make it more clear ot people* o.o;; Jeez, you'd thing you people'd catch that.
tongue.gif
no, it's not me, and what can I do? Is an gay game ...
blink.gif

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the reason people take offence is that gay is used to describe someone's sexual leaning, a very personal issue. using a term like this on an open forum for all to see alienates (at best) anyone who IS actually homosexual.

to put it simply what if in slang we used brazillian = ****?
this game is so brazillian

(yes i know it's not a race issue, but it is discrimination related to those who dislike this word. i wish mods would do something about it)

on topic:
i saw this show before i went to work last weekend, i hate the character designs, but it was quite funny all the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...