New: 1207 - Megaman Zero 2 (U)

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
buncha sissiesÂ
laugh.gif

In my day games were challenging - you couldnt complete them in one sitting.
Try Wizards and Warriors 3!

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hehe - I was just winding you up lol

Megaman has always been insanely hard - for me at least - I never could cope with the intense action

And Wizards & Warriors 1 2 & 3 were ugh... just as hard .... lol and Ghost and Goblins is like IMPOSSIBLE
biggrin.gif

I gave MMzero2 a try yesterday and I just managed to kill the very first boss but kept dying after cos i lost most of my health killing it......
frown.gif

I gave up in the end

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been waiting for this English release as well. Great game, just that I'm Japanese illiterate and I enjoy actually being able to read the text. I agree that Zero's new look is totally awesome. I really never liked the old megaman/MMX giant boots and hands look. The new artists for the MMZero series are great.

Well, to efnet IRC I go!

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

Megaman has always been insanely hard - for me at least - I never could cope with the intense action

And Wizards & Warriors 1 2 & 3 were ugh... just as hard .... lol and Ghost and Goblins is like IMPOSSIBLEÂ
biggrin.gif

I gave MMzero2 a try yesterday and I just managed to kill the very first boss but kept dying after cos i lost most of my health killing it......
frown.gif

I gave up in the end
so your saying It IS hard saria?

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The first string of missions are tough, but the second string is impossibel!!!
I've beaten the JP version without use of cyber elves multiple times
rolleyes.gif
Try using Cyber Elves if you're having trouble.

It's not THAT hard. At least not Wizards and Warriors 3 hard! I'm replaying for 100% completion (I didn't get all elves or final form) and... UNDERSTANDING THE STORY!... myself. I just got halfway through now. I'm Rank A (dropped from rank S because the air mission is a pain in the ass to rank S!)

Megaman Zero 2 is all about learning enemy patterns and fast reactions. This game plays much faster than most previous Megaman games do. The first form of the last boss is lightning fast. Think QuickMan from Megaman 2, but faster and deadlier.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wizards and Warriors 3 was quite hard indeed but, with a lot of patience and a little luck, I managed to beat it on the NES anyway.
biggrin.gif

As for Megaman Zero 2, I'm past the first four bosses right now. They were hard to deal with at first but their pattern are rather easy to recognize. In fact, I think this game is a little easier than the first but I guess that's probably because I knew how to play most of it. The story may not be first-rate but it's still good. Needless to say, it's gotten much better than the prequel.
And, while I'm playing this game, MMX7 is currently out so I'll have to try this one as well once I get the chance...

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

And Wizards & Warriors 1 2 & 3 were ugh... just as hard .... lol and Ghost and Goblins is like IMPOSSIBLEÂ
biggrin.gif

frown.gif

I gave up in the end
If you're referring to the golems, use half-charged shots if you aren't comfortable using the saber at close range (if you're not amazing at steering in the air, you should use the buster).

If you're talking about that scorpion thingy, the same trick works. You can destroy the claw if you want, and after it fires you can saber-wail on the head. Just keep the claw and the head in sight. If his claw's attached, watch the tail.

They're not too tough by comparison to some bosses, and several bosses also become easier with some forms (the Rise Form comes to mind as easy to get AND helpful on several bosses).

-Tempest out.-

Bushikatagi005

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone have trouble on that first level? I mean, come on. Is it really THAT hard. Ok so maybe it was a little easier for me because I know the level and stuff from the jap version but still. All you have to do is jump slash then repeat. Once you beat the first 4 levels then it starts getting hard.

-Eiketsu-

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've finally finished the first level
tongue.gif
I feel shamed. I could do the level fine but the end boss battle really annoyed me, I found it very hard to time when to jump over the claw. I really like Megaman Zero and Megaman Zero 2 but i'm just so hopeless at it
ph34r.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've finally finished the first level
tongue.gif
I feel shamed. I could do the level fine but the end boss battle really annoyed me, I found it very hard to time when to jump over the claw. I really like Megaman Zero and Megaman Zero 2 but i'm just so hopeless at itÂ
ph34r.gif
I made it to the boss okay, but I did so horribly on the levels that I can barely get up to a D. And if I got this correctly, half of the stuff to get can only be gotten when you're at a high level. I had this problem with the first one too. Oi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp