OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
new.gif
1201 - Demikids - Dark Version USA 64Mbits (Rising Sun)

1201_1.png
1201_2.png

Languages: English
Save Type: SRAM_F_V103 (256Kbit)[/p]

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Wow so far from what I have played this game looks really cool.
Has a nice introduction, with a prophocy of the incoming doom from the demon dimension etc.
Great sound effects coupled with some nice music.
Has a nice interface
When talking to key people you actually zoom in sort of and face them. Kinda like a Vs screen of a fighting game, looks sweet.
Walking around the school is cool, loads of people to talk to. Hidden items placed in random places.
Played pokemon? Well then you should right at home with the battle system. The graphics in the battle mode are really very nicely done, clean crisp and detailed.
So far I am very impressed by this game.

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokemon clone kinda - It's a semi RPG
Storyline was ok from what i played of it - Battles are ok ... nothing spectacular - but this could become a classic cos of its addictiveness

I'd rate it good 7/10

smile.gif

Matsuyama

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
. . Ah, such a brilliant game. Great sound, graphics, an all-round game. I would recommend checking it out. And calling it a Pokémon clone would be an insult.

. . So far, the storyline is not really the greatest. I just got the game a minute ago, and I'm at where the Gargoyle appears saying he appeared from Valhalla. But I can't judge. I guess I'll keep on playing to see how it goes.

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Collect over 350 demons by using the special fusion system! Unlock stronger ones by trading with a different version!

Demon fusion system allows for hundreds of combinations. Create new demons or make existing ones stronger!

Avoid battles and even gain new allies by negotiating with the demonic denizens of Valhalla.

The Fusion System
Each version of DemiKids uses a unique fusion system. Special fusions known as Relic Fusions and Skill Fusions can be performed in either version. While in the Dark Version you will be able to increase the parameters of all party members, in the Light Version you will only be able to increase those of your Partner, the guardian demon that accompanies you.

Demon Appearances
While some of the demons available in each title will overlap, certain ones will be unique to either the Light or Dark Version. Furthermore, the circumstances under which the demons are encountered may also vary. For gamers who wish to use the demon-recruiting aspect of the game to its fullest capacity, linking systems will be an exciting way to enhance their assortment of demon allies.

Pokemon Clone KINDA
smile.gif

Official DemiKids Website (Possible Spoilers)

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't anyone remember this is release 0737 - Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Children Yami no Sho (J)? It's just in English this time so the gameplay will just be the same as that. 1200 is also just Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Children Hikari no Sho (J) in anglais.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night