New: 1179 - Kirby Nightmare In Dreamland (E)

N

NecroC

Ok I can understand games on ps2,gc and xbox take some time to format to a pal tv. but a GBA game? I thought gba was universal so it shouldnt matter about converting.

and a game like kirby doesnt require alot of reading,I'm sure a 7 year old could figure out how to play the japanmese import within 15 min. I think this is lazyness on Nintendo's part.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a pretty late release for us European gamers, but I think it's being released along-side the release of that Kirby cartoon, 'Kirby - Right Back At Ya!' or whatever it's called. I'm sure that's hitting our TV screens soon.

I don't think it would take very long to translate this game; there's hardly any text!

Lazy Nintendo!

cYb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh well,

Fairlight is really back on scene ?
smile.gif

SaiBork

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
read somewhere:
2003-09-24 GameBoy Advance Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland 128 MB PATIENCE
2003-09-24 GameBoy Advance Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland © Nintendo 128 MB SURPLUS

Surplus was first?
if so, ignore my post and everything is ok
wink.gif

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What was the english version number maybe a dl a not mode7 one cause i cant remove the intro somehow...
QUOTE said:
This is a pretty late release for us European gamers, but I think it's being released along-side the release of that Kirby cartoon, 'Kirby - Right Back At Ya!' or whatever it's called. I'm sure that's hitting our TV screens soon.

I don't think it would take very long to translate this game; there's hardly any text!

Lazy Nintendo!
That right....

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Late or not . . . This is still a great game! If you are old enough to have played the NES original (& the GB sequels), then you will know that this is worthy of a european release. I hope it sells loads!

Hugoq

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You dont need to trim it because you'll finish it in 2 or 3 hours and won´t need to play again. It´s very beautiful but to easy...
wacko.gif

THE FROZEN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Late or not . . . This is still a great game! If you are old enough to have played the NES original (& the GB sequels), then you will know that this is worthy of a european release. I hope it sells loads!
Well, the First Gameboy Kirby(Kirby Dreamland) came out an year before Kirby Adventure for the NES, Kirby Adventure is the second Kirby game

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it came out now then those who don't import or download ROMs can biuy a really great game.
Hehe, I guess everyone here DOES download roms
wink.gif

I live in europe and it was released as of today (25th), while the dump was released 24th.
blink.gif

And yeah, I agree with you, it's a really great game, although a bit too easy
ph34r.gif

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's the size of the ROM when trimmed? Because if it's even only a little over 64 they always put it up to 128, right? maybe alot of it is FF's and 00's. Maybe.
Yeah, you should be able to trim away alot.
I trimmed advance wars 1 E, since the US-version was 32MB and the EUR was 64MB, turned out the E-version was about 46MBit, I saved alot of space! 18MB, actually...
I just love trimming those roms =) Makes me put more games on my card + pogoshell
smile.gif

T

trunten

yeeehaaa.
I've been waiting for this game for ages.
the rom got me hooked now it's time to buy buy buy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.