New: 1142 - Disney Extreme Skate Adventure (U)

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Disney.. should make an RPG! Haven't they learned that with Kingdom Hearts? RPG's sell, and that's a fact of life, yo..
ohmy.gif

Not sports games or gimmicky games.. especially when executed poorly.. sad..
frown.gif

The-Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweet that means that there will be a Disney Paintball!
man, I cant wait to bust one in mickeys ass...

~Octavious
Disney Tiddlywinks, Disney Lawn Bowling, Disney Boules, Disney Skipping, Disney Cricket...

my only hope is that AOL Time Warner don't cotton on... Though an Elmer Fudd Duckhunt game would probably be quite fun and hopefully better than Moorhuhn 3 (Moorhuhn games are only really good on the PC imho)

Ralliart

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
OH YEAH !Disney goes extreme
I've been waiting for this so long!!!!
This is going to rock with Disney's Princess on the same flash cart!!!

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I know it's totally against the rules but I am going to risk a permanent ban because I just gotta have this awesome game! So please somebody, anybody post a link to this rom because Disney really KNOWS how to make awesome and extreme sports games! I mean, just look at Disney history and you will see how even Walt Disney was into extreme sports; why do you think he built the Matterhorn? To climb it in a very extreme and adventurous fashion!

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know it's totally against the rules but I am going to risk a permanent ban because I just gotta have this awesome game! So please somebody, anybody post a link to this rom because Disney really KNOWS how to make awesome and extreme sports games! I mean, just look at Disney history and you will see how even Walt Disney was into extreme sports; why do you think he built the Matterhorn? To climb it in a very extreme and adventurous fashion!
I'm sorry, I can't allow a rom link. However, since you asked so nicely, I don't think a permaban is anywhere on the horizon. Just a warning.

If you really want it, IRC isn't too hard to use, and you could be like some of us and only use it as a download client off one channel. You're guaranteed a good connection.

-Tempest out.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb