Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1131 - Madden NFL 2004 USA 32 Mbits (Mode7)

1131.PNG
1131-2.PNG

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

glassCity

Trophies
Website
www.tymelyne.com
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Madden! Seriously, am I the only one who isn't a fan of sports games? If I wanted a sports game, I'd go outside...
Hell i was thinking i was the only one who LIKED sports games. Though it seems the only sport that turns out good on the lil screen soccer n such, but i have to admit the graphics are a lot better than i thought they would be...guess ill checkitout after i finish my leechjob. (sluuuuuurp)

---Matik

N

NecroC

baseball games rule but even then, I suck at thouse to. but im really good at the real one.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is the FIRST GBA Madden game, am i right?
unsure.gif

In any case, i hope this a sign that EA would port their OTHER sport franchises to the GBA ESPECIALLY their basketball line-up! B)

I myself am torn between being a sports fan or not( I mean, sometimes its repetitive, but often times can be just mindless fun ) .. but you gotta admit, these give a lil "break" from other time taxing games.. a "cool down" from GBA gaming, if you will!
laugh.gif

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is the FIRST GBA Madden game, am i right?Â
unsure.gif

In any case, i hope this a sign that EA would port their OTHER sport franchises to the GBA ESPECIALLY their basketball line-up! B)

I myself am torn between being a sports fan or not( I mean, sometimes its repetitive, but often times can be just mindless fun ) .. but you gotta admit, these give a lil "break" from other time taxing games.. a "cool down" from GBA gaming, if you will!Â
laugh.gif
nope it is the third of fourth

AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country
meh looks more of the same as 03 (gawd lets hope not another port of snes madden) maby this version will actually be a gba game instead of a shitty port.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
not too bad. I played 03 for like 3 minutes and didn't like it... don't remember exactly why. This game isn't controlling that bad at all... i need to learn how to read the plays and find out which ones are passing and running... and also learn how to 100% controll the kicks... otherwise it's pretty good. But I dunno if it will beat my favorite GBA football game, Backyard Football... that game is just plain fun.

AutoPrime

GBAtemp bum
Trophies
Website
invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
meh looks more of the same as 03 (gawd lets hope not another port of snes madden) maby this version will actually be a gba game instead of a shitty port.
how is it a port when the roster is updated every year...thats whats different with every year which is the main reason people buy it every year...teams change so the game does too..

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe they port the *engine* and just *update* the roster.. you know how it is with these sport-type games..
tongue.gif

I remember now, but I just pushed it in the back of my mind, there WAS a madden 03.. only it felt then that the gameplay was a lil loose.. and the graphics of 04 seem to be improved. B)

I have to agree with DjFIL on this one.. Backyard Football rules ALL!
biggrin.gif

mxmai

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
not too bad. I played 03 for like 3 minutes and didn't like it... don't remember exactly why. This game isn't controlling that bad at all... i need to learn how to read the plays and find out which ones are passing and running... and also learn how to 100% controll the kicks... otherwise it's pretty good. But I dunno if it will beat my favorite GBA football game, Backyard Football... that game is just plain fun.
haha. i also played 03 for a bit and thought it was crap, but can't remember why.

i've played this a little bit today, and it doesn't look all that impressive, but it's certainly not as downright shit as the other ones were. I also noticed straight out of the "hut hut hut" thing (i'm australian, i dunno what it's called... you know, when they pass the ball back to the quarterback?), the framerate is absolutely terrible.

don't they notice during testing that framerates are shit??? why not fix them?

anyway, no... it's not as good as backyard football.

-mxmai

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yawn althouhg it is madden 2004, id rather wait for the gc release, being the fact that believe it or not i like my edited 2004 season of super techmo bowl for nes on my pgogoshell flashcart. man no gba footbal game can beat and updated 2004 season fo super techmo bowl
smile.gif

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone else JUST noticed.. that Blink 182 song as bgm for the menus? I was surprised myself.. apparently(or not) the song 'action' is a not yet released single.. sounds interesting (@ least the intro) and should pave the way to a new blink album (whether you like it or not..)
tongue.gif

However.. does anyone else notice how the song doesn't fit the game? It sings about "her room" and "beds.." for a football game??
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt