Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1127 - Cyberdrive Zoids JAPAN 64 Mbits (Rising Sun)

1127.PNG
1127-2.PNG

Save Type : SRAM[/p]

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Naw its just it was taking ages to get to the ingame part, plus it's JAP and probably unplayable to most, also I thought the anime screens look nice, theres many more after this and they all look great.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am forced to watch Zoids (or atleast the last 5 minutes of it) ever morning while i'm waiting to watch Masters of the Universe on Cartoon Network. Then after that if I forget to change the channel I get annoyed by the damn Hamtaro theme song
smile.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
It's a very instinctive and playable tactics. The menu are clear and simple. It takes two minutes to arrive to scenario 1. The hero is wandering in the forest and then meet with the zoids you have chosen in previous screen. 3 monsters led by a guy appear and then you take the control of the zoid.

The first menu is composed by 3 sub menus, target : to choose an ennemy to kill, a second menu i haven't explore but it's probably to check your status (you don't need to check anything as the first scenario is easy) the last is called system, agan i haven't explored it but it's probably to save and load.

Once you choose the first one you can decide between : command and zoids, zoids allows the bots to use its AI to fight an ennemy (the AI is correct for scenario 1) while command allows you to stand in a position or dash and if you press right you see all the attacks at your disposal : i remember only of cyberclaw as name, but the 3 first (cyberclaw is the third if i am right) are called cyber "something", like laser or shock etc..., names are easy to read but i don't remember. At the end of the first scenario you deliver a princess and then arrive in a rpg phase where you can upgrade the bots after talking to a doctor an,d probably explore a little the house but as i must go out tonight i haven't the time to continue this game. lol...

Ok, the game is technically average and even "null" for the battle maps but all is given in the battle scenes with pseudo polygonal monsters and to the beautiful cutscenes. I think the game is really interessant.

SeiferA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe this game is also compatible with the RC Zoids. As in you can control them with this game. Dunno how that works exactly, however.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr