New: 1085 - Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku II (U)

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original intro kicks Eurasia's ass!
Why did they remove it?
mad.gif

Why did they take it upon themselves to edit the game? Was this intro too violent?!
wacko.gif

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So,that Euro release was stripped...it missed the intro.This time,i admit,i'm surprised! I felt as it was missing something,didn't know,but...it seems the dumpers made much more than hack the game codes:they stripped game scenes only to add their own "scenes"? Well,it's really disappointing to me.I was playing a lot,i even beat Cell and i was trying to find Mr.Satan(Hercule),but I'LL DELETE IT once and for all.This was a big shame in terms of emulation,at least i can still try the US version recently released.

P.S.: Now you all can see what a big fat ass Euro Legacy of Goku II release was.Pathetic!

*runs to game store to see if DBZII has arrived at least.Wants to add it to his collection!*

helga/mugs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
helga / mugs (dual personality disorder, like?), are you really sure? Were you a part of the dumping of the first DBZ2? how do you know if trashman used the same "technique"? We see you on the boards.. to give "greetz" to old skool sceners.. isn't it time to recognize new blood like trashman (new name, new ident?)? Or will you just hide in the past?

btw, calling urselves "ugly," ain't it a lil pretentious?

Oh, and thanks trashman, wherever you are!
lil fuck anyone can use a hex editor

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if it wasn't for eurasia, TRASHMAN = RDG would have never cracked this

anyone can use a hex editor
There you go, contradicting yourself with little effort at all..

Well, at least you have kept yourself to a one-phrase minimum, thereby sparing us of your "angsty" self
tongue.gif

and no... not lil at all, i'm just not happy to see you...

Well, no one seems to notice when roms are kept clean, as opposed to the whiny whelps who'll "wait for a clean dump" in the first release *sigh..*
laugh.gif

Again, thanks for the trash, man!

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So,Anti-War,you wanted to have even more story in the game? Great...but the game would be a lot longer and harder to finish,don't you agree? Cell episodes are too stressing,Boo episodes are even more stressing.And it would require lots of data to be added to the game,putting young Trunks,Goten and mix them up to be Gotenks,and also,Boo has too many transformations.Maybe game developers are keeping this to the next game,if they aren't working already.At least we have a new DBZ game to enjoy for GBA!

Badzou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
5-picture1.jpg

Did someone ever notice that strange black spot on the map (south-west)? It could be possibly a side effect of the crack... Is it the same on the cart?

helga/mugs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if it wasn't for eurasia, TRASHMAN = RDG would have never cracked this

anyone can use a hex editor
There you go, contradicting yourself with little effort at all..

Well, at least you have kept yourself to a one-phrase minimum, thereby sparing us of your "angsty" self
tongue.gif

and no... not lil at all, i'm just not happy to see you...

Well, no one seems to notice when roms are kept clean, as opposed to the whiny whelps who'll "wait for a clean dump" in the first release *sigh..*
laugh.gif

Again, thanks for the trash, man!
how is this contradicting myself?

eurasia make crack -> lamers use hex editor to copy&paste

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this elitist attitude.. don't understand it, and not about to, cuz i don't want it anyway..

What i want are ROMS, though.. and i take what i get, nver mind who gave it to me.
laugh.gif

It's a pirate-eat-pirate world anyway, and as for me, time to play!
wacko.gif
happy.gif

wolfen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vmr.fcpnet.net
XP
Country
I'm not taking sides in this one, as all I want is that the games keep on coming, but there is a "limit of reasonable" for everything, including ROM hacking/dumping.

I don't care a bit for the intro stuff, I kind of like it and makes me remember of the late 80's/90's intros some groups added to their games, sometimes more advanced than the game itself (other stories that are not relevant at all in this topic), but as far as I see it, the first dump had something actually taken off the game, the actual intro movie of the game. I believe it wasn't a smart move at all to "rip" a game out of something, unless it's necessary to work, and even then, it should be referred in the .NFO file (either that or the first dump was some kind of beta near gold version just missing the intro).

I don't wan't any kind of wars over my words, as my hex/hack/crack skills resume to translating old PC games into portuguese or english, and respect all the teams that work hard to dump the games, but if you take something out of a game, no matter how small or irrelevant to gameplay, it should be referred in the .NFO.

just my 5 cents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol