Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1046 - Megaman and Bass EURO 64 Mbits (WC)

1046.PNG
1046-2.PNG

Save Type :EEPROM [/p]

burndick

Trophies
Website
www.terravista.pt
XP
Country
Well it's just a release. I have played the US version. Bahhhh, this month it's starting with releases only. F...ck.

I am waiting for other games, new Zelda, stree hoops, etc....
:PPPP

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is piece of cake. I beaten it and Megaman Zero both are easily. Maybe I am hardcore player and fan of Rockman, heh heh. But I am telling you the harder to beat this megaman & Bass is..use BASS against King's GIANT ROBOT. Megaman is no problem against that but Bass, whew. Glad to beaten it and got all 100 Cds. Later

Oh yeah I got all cyber fairies include rare jackson cyber fairy from Megaman Zero
smile.gif
Bye!

R

ryanraab

Megaman Zero 2 is even easy. Rockmangames were the hardcore megaman gamers. LOL!

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Apart from playing this game so many times in the past I have grown utterly tired of all these redumps of bad games and I mean really bad games. There hasn't been anything to spark my interest and I have to wait until mid June to actually play a decent english GBA game, refering to Advance Wars 2 and after that it's back to snoredom. I can't take it anymore I have to get some creative, original and good gaming in my blood I am suffering
frown.gif

Some Jap's have all the luck
mad.gif

Look at the Jap GBA releases for this month. It's phenominal only top of the line games. Hopefully there will be one game where I won't have to do much reading and can just enjoy the gameplay.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?