Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1045 - Wolfenstein 3D EURO 64 Mbits (WC)

1044.PNG
1044-2.PNG

Save Type :EEPROM [/p]

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It has been released long ago. But Wolfenstein is more like a labyrinth game than a 3D-shooter (I spent most time searching the exit then killing enemies), so I don't like it.

Oli

Trophies
XP
Country
ahhhhhhh, i love this game. it's a classic!!

prob won't downlaod it tho.... i still got it on one of my pre-historic computers
laugh.gif

O

GBAfreak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
WTF? this can't be! I've buyed the euro version already a long while ago(it was in june 2002 in). and the graphics are also much better than on that screenshot.

But this game rules! I really love those old classics
smile.gif

W

WK138

old classic, i think its the first first person shooter on the PC... or at least, first one to influence games or something, i dunno. I know its first of something
huh.gif

Id play it more but it's slow on my laptop... and it has no music like the PC version does, still good port though (hehe, death sounds of those guards are kinda funny)

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There was recently some discussion over at No-Intro about a recently look at a clean dump of the Wolfenstein 3D (E) cart, AWOP. While the presence of Mode7's Ecks vs Sever intro hack (and most of the game's text) being in the ROM is not of importance to this site, one other thing discovered today is.

Wolfenstein 3D (E), AWOP is actually a region dupe of Wolfenstein 3D (U)'s AWOE. This has been confirmed by acquiring both carts and doing comparisons, which proved to be CRC32, MD5, and SHA-1 identical.

Therefore, 1045 - Wolfenstein 3D (E)(wC) should be nuked and removed from the site for being a hack of 0399 - Wolfenstein 3D (U)(Mode7), as 1045 claims to be a "P" serial, however he merely hacked the ROM to change the internal serial to be P, and edited out Mode7's Ecks vs Sever intro text that was left at the end of the ROM.

U listing (AWOE)
http://forums.no.intro.free.fr/showpost.ph...7&postcount=246

E Listing (AWOP)
http://forums.no.intro.free.fr/showpost.ph...9&postcount=225

I'm trying to pass around this information as much as possible, but please share this news with as many people as possible. Thank you.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off