Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
buaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
frown.gif

i really want a beatmania advance
those beatmania for gameboy color are great game!

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
more then likley DDR handheld will only bee for PSP, same with IIDX. because Bemani(beat simulation games by konami) where designed to run on a psx in the first place. any ways not hold your breath for DDR Advanced just yet.
Are you sure, they made DDR for gameboy color. So, theirs a 50/50 chance.
also dont forget they made a DDR for the Nintendo 64 (N64) as well, so i guess it will come out when its ready
smile.gif

blue99

The Original Fake
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
more then likley DDR handheld will only bee for PSP, same with IIDX. because Bemani(beat simulation games by konami) where designed to run on a psx in the first place. any ways not hold your breath for DDR Advanced just yet.
also dont forget they made a DDR for the Nintendo 64 (N64) as well, so i guess it will come out when its ready
smile.gif
Never heard of it, DDR64 thats a funny name

Dertunfisch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif
Never heard of it, DDR64 thats a funny name
Oh, the cool Disney Dance Dance Revolution.
smile.gif

Too bad it only got released in Japan..

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Like NNTB said Konami are just too lazy and why should they bother when there is profitability in other formats (PS2 anyone?). Besides Konami aren't exactly in the best relationship with Nintendo.

Oh yeah NNTB i'm not sure if it'll help you but take a look www.gbaemu.com and scroll down to check out the link for a Compressed Audio Playback System as the sites says. I don't know if it'll be of any use to you but the demos were of pretty good quality and were really small in size.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2