New: 0991 - Simple 2960 Vol 1 - The Table Game (J)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0991 - Simple 2960 Vol 1 - The Table Game Collection JAPAN 32 Mbits (MUGS)

0991-1.png
0991-2.png

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

aho_baka_saru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Delvathian, how about Hanafuda.
If you knew your history you would also know that the Nintendo company started by inventing and manufacturing that particular game

K

kotatsuneko

NOT a flame!

but if YOU knew YouR history, you would never have posted:"Nintendo company started by inventing and manufacturing that particular game"

firstly, that was only one of the popular card games they sold when the company started

secondly, you`d have to go back a fair few centuries, way back to find that games creator.. check your facts first please, and maybe READ some DECENT history books first..

facts are way better than "fan info"

aho_baka_saru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NOT a flame!

but if YOU knew YouR history, you would never have posted:"Nintendo company started by inventing and manufacturing that particular game"

firstly, that was only one of the popular card games they sold when the company started

secondly, you`d have to go back a fair few centuries, way back to find that games creator.. check your facts first please, and maybe READ some DECENT history books first..

facts are way better than "fan info"
Sorry kotatsuneko, I was not flaming, I just worded my poste very poorly. Sorry
I like hanafuda as does my girl friend who is Japanese.
I know the history of the game is long and it can be played in many variations depending on your family or what part of asia you live, but what I ment to say was Nintendo standardised the game and are still marketing it now in the same format since 1889.
Once again sorry if I offended any one.

K

kotatsuneko

no, you didnt offend anyone, before posting stuff that may seem initially as a flame, i post that just so you know..

did you know that hanafuda, has long been a gambling game? huge amounts of cash change hands, tho far less often these days..

tho there still are quite a few pro`s out there, i saw a face off on fuji tv last week, between, 2, man they were fast..

and variants of the game, are often used to kill time on tv as well, plus some families still play it at new years, and obon, but thats getting less often i guess..

hey and dont apologise to me, i`m not part of the team here, i just post occasionally ; ]

heh and i posted b4 eating, not usually a good idea!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: