Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
0983 - Hunter Minna Tomodachi Daisakusen JAPAN 128 Mbits (Cezar)

0983.png
0983-2.png

Save Type : SRAM[/p]

Kyro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yesss, the game is about a famous japanese anime : Hunter X Hunter (it s mainly an adventure of 2 young boy Gon & Kirua, it reminds me a little bit of Dragon Ball Z)

but for the video game adaptation, it s based on a part of the anime : Greed Island (but i may be wrong)
Greed Island is a part where the characters play a card game, involving fighting with other player (to shortly put it in a nutshell, they use a sort of super power, super human aura called Nen)

my explanations won t be as good as if you discover the anime or the manga by yourself, i recommend it to you
smile.gif

himiko

Trophies
XP
Country
yep
Depends on what you have done inside the game, npc's response will be different (according to the website).
There are mini games as well.
tongue.gif

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I've read the comic, and I have one comment about the game...

Why the heck does the in game (cute version) character not look like the comic character.......
blink.gif
blink.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I mean... They look toooo cute....

S

Shoryu

i'm a fan of the anime and i can say i can't feel that's this game's from the anime...
first the characters'names aren't the same ex: Hisoka=Hyskoa???!! , Kurapika=Curapikt?
and second you can't control one of them , you start with an unknown character...

E

E d G eC r U s H

How do japanese people know what the text say if it isn't in English?

>>I'm Bored

E

exile

Well let me try to explain some things. First off the names are probably different only because of translation differences that you have seen in the version you have read.

Secondly this is based off the anime and manga. Though I can't tell you where since I am just starting to read it myself and have been slowly getting into it. But I have friends that were excited about this game. Japanese friends
mad.gif
. Damn them. LOL

Thirdly, you don't know japanese because, well because you don't. Probably because you were born in either the US or UK depending and our countries are imperialist and suck. Which brings me to my last point.

Fourthly, the reason lots of Japanese games have english in them is because they learn english very young there. Where in our country we don't think it is important to learn other languages until highschool and then even then its not enough to be useful or functional and you are most likely too old to remember it. On top of that the point that was made is right. Usually these words are in Japanese and are simply written in what they call Romaji which uses our letters and some of our sounds. It is mostly written for tourist type things and such. Also words like "start", "select", etc... are probably common words in that they are the terms used for those actions and are well known and therefore not translated. Think of all of the french words that we use in our language without bothering to translate it. Take the president's example from an October 2002 speech:

The problem with the French is that they have no word for entrepreneur.

Delvathian

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Finally!!!!! I've waited for this game for a very long time... !!!

Btw, from the reviews I have read about the game, it is about Gon and Killua taking the pro exam... not about Greed Island.

But I could be wrong... arghhh, can't wait to get my hands on it...
biggrin.gif

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Secondly this is based off the anime and manga. Though I can't tell you where since I am just starting to read it myself and have been slowly getting into it. But I have friends that were excited about this game. Japanese friendsÂ
mad.gif
. Damn them. LOL
Hahahah... I've been reading the comic, since the comic was translated into Chinese already
tongue.gif
(Yes, I can read Chinese...)
It's a pretty good comic, but can become pretty complicated tho...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah see that's were you're wrong it's the shitbox everything has to be very serious