New: 0980 - Summon Night (J)

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Hopefully, there will be someone translate Magical Vocation and this game.
huh.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
lol and i'm santa claus... magical vacation wont be translated at least by a fan..... the game has come out like..... more then 1 year.... so dont get your hopes up....

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, goto donut.parodius.com for The Whirlpool. They have a GBA section that lists many of the GBA translations being worked on, mine included (clicky the WWW link at the bottom of my post)

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I think the reason why nobody translated Magical Vocation is there was a rumor before that Nintendo was going to release it in U.S. Therefore, everyone has waited for it. Now, it's clear that this game will never release in English. I really hope there will be someone who knows japanese will translate it.
huh.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Wow.. this game is awsome so far.. I've just begun playing, I'm down talking to my mom (if she is my mom, that is
happy.gif
)
The music in the game is very good. (better than most musics in GBA games)

Savegame up for you guys who don't want to play through the intro shit. where you have to go and talk with certain persons. (jap ya know)

http://194.236.207.79:85/gbn-suni.sgm

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
The fights in this game is pretty fun.. (very alike the ones in Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2)

I think if the game was in english and had more lushness in the graphics, like more colour to it, then it'd be a really great game.

=/

however the graphics still look nice.
wink.gif

Cutman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MAAAAN! im sick of awsome kick-ass lookin games never coming to America. Like Generations of Choas, that was probably the only game i ever looked foreward to in my life, and it never came out. And now heres this kick-ass lookin game, and America is gonna be stupid about it again. WHATEVA!

D

djvaporous

this game rocks you'll see why when u arrive at the first battle its almost like tales of phantasia

Ema Nymton

Trophies
Website
www.freepgs.com
XP
Country
I would have thought Flight Plan made it a turn-based tactical game like they did with Summon Night 1 and 2, and Black Matrix Zero...

Oh well, I like the Tales series and its real-time combat system as well, so no real complaints here.

Cutman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can anyone help me out? Im at the third guy who blocks the path in the dungeon. Whgat do i do to get him to move? I got all the weapons made i can find, and that one guy ina brown suit is sitting by the boat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too