New: 0954 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition (E)

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
Right...Well Grandpa and Weevil so far were the easiest. I beat em both like twice so far. But still, it's starting to get tricky. I prefer the real game. My brother and I play all the time. Our strategies really make things interesting.

Hyperblade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
ok, iv jus played it...no wonder its the Worldwide Edition, not only does it have many languages, its different yu-gi-ohs cause iv remeber playing this same game on gbc except it was Duel Mosters 6 or somthing, so this is a mixture of EDS and DM... cool

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Again I don't know what anyone sees in this Yu-Gi-Oh that they haven't seen in Eternal Duelist Soul.....It's the same thing just like all the so called "different" pokemon games. It's all the same with a few new updates.

I'm terribly disappointed.

Rating: 2/5

Disturbed1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The difference with this updated version and the "updated" versions of pokemon, is that in yugioh you update so you can keep up with the new sets and rulings for cards, and with pokemon you just update because the creators want more money

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I give up. I'm just gonna use a bunch of passwords to build my ultimate deck from EDS and kick everyone's butt.
happy.gif

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well, compared to DM6, the AIs in this game is MUCH easier. And, seriously, you don't need the strongest monster in the game to win a game, so it has some balance in the trap and magic cards. (though some of them are plain cheap...) I don't know why you don't like this game, but I like it
smile.gif

*Yea! 50th post!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can't really Compair Yu-Gi-Oh to diffrent things.

A) It's not a Rip-Off of Magic the Gathering, it was an original creation from someone in Japan that never even knew what Magic the Gathering was originally.

B ) You can't compair Yu-Gi-Oh to Rockman.exe :wtf:

C) I have no idea why they took Soul Exchange/Lord of D./Some other cards out...but I never really used them anyway.

D) This is way better than EDS. IMO.

E) This game rules, don't diss it.

X

ximin

when i tried to add my deck to the game it wont let me duel after i choose an opponent and play paper rock scissors it all ways chooses the same (paper and paper) dose anyone know why?

(im usen vba 1.5 Mac OS X)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: