New: 0954 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition (E)

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
When can I walk around like I've seen in the screenshots? I think I'll play this occasionally since nothing has changed except maybe the AI, new cards and a screen where you move to the opponent u wanna battle. Disappointing

A

alucard_xs

in fact we get all the roms with a magic rod : abracadabra ! all the roms are into my PC great isn't it ?

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
Can one of the admins make a sorta trigger for the message board so whenever someone says, "Where can I download this rom," or "Gimme a link," it will auto-ban them?
Also it should release hungry dogs to their house followed up with nintendo executives with a hefty lawsuit.
j/k
laugh.gif

Calimero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'll gain respect for Yu-Gi-Oh if it happens to stay longer than the fad games, like Pokemon's card game or Marvel OverPower. Magic's been around since 1993 if I remember correctly, and was actually in small circulation before that.
Yep 1993. Magic Online (PC) was actually a good game (i betatested it for a couple of months since it was open to all) but again, hard to realize on a portable console.

Anyway... I'm still waiting for the sequel to the best card game ever on a console... Card Hero
biggrin.gif

I simply loved that game.... started studying katakana and hiragana for it
tongue.gif

:hoping:
huh.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why are people complaining about the difficulty of this game. I havn't played it myself yet but the previous games were way too easy. It's good of Konami to vamp up the AI; shows they're actually listening to us gamers for a change (If you're a depressed DDR fan living in the UK you'll know perfectly what I'm talking about).

What I'm suprised about though is that the game is a (E) release....Konami have always been shy towards Europe (the only Yu-Gi-Oh games we have are DDS (without cards) and the Forbidden Memories), also the Yu-Gi-Oh cards only came out over here a couple of months a ago. Plus we have some other screwed up Konami related games series' over here to *coughdancingstagecough*. So when did Konami decide to treat us nicely for a change by giving us a good game before a US release?

Either that or more likely Eurasia labelled it as (E) because it's a multi language cart as a lot of (E) carts are.

unsure.gif

p.s On the subject of MTG and all. Yu-Gi-Oh isn't unbalanced, you just need to know how to play well and have a good deck (which isn't too hard considering it's about a zillion times easier to learn than Magic plus the best cards aren't necessarily ones that will cost you several hundered bucks each). Also although they are "fads" as a lot of stuff is, you must commend them on their sucess.

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
Apparently you can't edit your deck
unsure.gif

Maybe I haven't played enough of the game.
*goes back to it

EDIT--
God I'm such an idiot!
You just press R at the area select place!!!
* Slaps himself

AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country
lets hope their is more packed into the game than the other 1
tongue.gif
but half of the people that posted havent played the game and the ones who have havent played it enough to pass judgement yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑)