New: 0954 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition (E)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0954 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition - Starway To The Destined Duel EURO 128 Mbits (Eurasia)

0954-1.png
0954-2.png

Save Type : SRAM[/p]

CrazySP

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the game that I'll play all through the Easter Holdiays. By th way, those of you who have played it isn't it a bit fast? You don't even get chance to see the card you played.
wacko.gif

A

alucard_xs

in fact it's a card game based on a japanime, it' s like SNKvsCAPCOM Clash Fighters on NeoGeo Pocket

GouK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YES! The game I've been waiting for. Its addicting and one of those games you play before you got to go to work or class to kill time. Easy to learn also.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thug i've played a little the japanese version and got wipped in something like 4 second
happy.gif

the ai in this version is a loooooooooot smarter!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its a upgraded EDS pretty much.

The reason its called WORLDWIDE EDITION is cause Konami is going to make one Worldwide Tournament one day, and this game is required. Read it in my Shonen Jump
happy.gif

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My bro's addicted to EDS... his only beef is the God cards aren't playable, and he's legitamitely got the Obelisk (I think he actually might have the other one by now too). We'll never get him off of this if those cards are playable.

Yu-Gi-Oh is the latest rip off of Magic: The Gathering, the original collectible card game. Yu-Gi-Oh is far less balanced and MUCH less fun (think playing the normal card game War, but with traps. That's pretty much it.) What I mean by balance: First turn kills are abundant and if you fill your deck with nothing but big creatures and one or two creature-destroy cards, you've won. In Magic, if you try that, you will be wasted by the first rush deck or direct damage deck you play, while any permission or land destruction deck can just toy with you.

However, Magic couldn't even be adapted well to a computer game, which makes a GBA one out of the question... and there's at least two hundred times the number of cards... so I guess a GBA one is out of the question.

I'll gain respect for Yu-Gi-Oh if it happens to stay longer than the fad games, like Pokemon's card game or Marvel OverPower. Magic's been around since 1993 if I remember correctly, and was actually in small circulation before that.

-Tempest out.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs