Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0941 - Ninja Cop EURO 32 Mbits (Advance Power)

0941-1.png
0941-2.png

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
there should be a rating poll 4 every new game!
you would know right away if a game's worth downloading.

Good idea Koekie!
Can the gbatemp admins implement this please? It would be very useful.
biggrin.gif

This game looks like a good timewaster, maybe entertaining for an hour or so.

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
i don't know if the quick scoring is a good idea... maybe it's too semplicistic on most games... where a person tries for 5 seconds then gives a vote...

i would prefere that anyone that tries a game.. gives a quick impression... such as graphics,sound , gameplay, innovation... etc...

for example,

i think this game is quite good, graphics are well animated the main char is fluid with many frames and moves ( kick slide, sword, shoriuken, trow chain), it remembers me the good old shinobi and the amazing spider man game(c64 rox) with the trow chain you can make funny moves
wink.gif

i would definitively suggest you to try it
smile.gif

i still don't know if it will become borin on the long run...

Flea

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think there should be a well selected staff that shares the work and write a report on each new released rom...
this would give much more information...especially for those who use 56k modems...they must be thinking twice if they download a game or not...
How about recruiting a staff for this?
I think there are some talented writers who could bear this burden...what do you think @kivan, tempest &co.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think there should be a well selected staff that shares the work and write a report on each new released rom...
this would give much more information...especially for those who use 56k modems...they must be thinking twice if they download a game or not...
How about recruiting a staff for this?
I think there are some talented writers who could bear this burden...what do you think @kivan, tempest &co.
There already is.

The GBATemp Magazine Staff.

I edit the stuff (not having much time for solid gaming anymore), and TJ and Solution 9 write more reviews.

We haven't had much activity as late.... (TJ, why the heck haven't you posted those reviews in the staff section I've edited??)

I can definitely keep handling the editing, but I can't write reviews anymore. I'll make exceptions if there's a game that eats up all my time, and no one's written on it, of course... but as for new staffers, I'm up for it. 3 people is a bit small for the reviewers, anyway.

Our biggest requirement is good writing. Flea, you match this pretty well, and the few mistakes I see I can catch for editing. Take a look at our reviews in the Magazine forum at the bottom of the forum page (Mine follow our policy exactly, the others take slight liberties). If you think you can handle that, then by all means, contact Alexander, KiVan, or someone else with access to the group memberships and submit a review.

[EDIT] On topic: The game has called a reference to Shinobi. It stars a ninja with fluid animation and the screenshot demonstrates an interesting ability. What more can you ask for? Ninjas rock by default.

-Tempest out.-

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Well, folks. It's Konami! What did you expect? There's rarely a Konami game that sucks, unless you count the 3D Castlevania/Contra games (excluding Shattered Soldier), but those were mainly done by outside companies that liscenced the names from Konami anyway.

melody

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Graphics 7/10 - Got that oldtime arcade retro 2d feel to it. Sweet !

Music 8/10 - Is there more than one track ?, the tune rox though,
reminds me of the latenight ninja movies from the 80's.

Gameplay 8/10 - Smooth controls, great powerups, big bosses,hostage rescues.
Fun, fun, fun. If ya liked shinobi, you'll wanna give this a spin.

/ melody

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk