1. Solution 9

Solution 9 GBAtemp Regular
    Newcomer

Canada
    Mmmm.... I loved this game when I was a kid, I have fond memories of playing it with my best freind for hours. There was a sequel released for this game too, I wonder if it will be released on the GBA. Lets hope so!

2. marauderz

marauderz Newbie

Ahhh.. such fond memories... when I was playing it on the PC there was this one level that I couldn't get past. And I kept dying and dying and dying.

Then after dying for the umpteenth time. A dialog box pops up, it's ODIN!!! And no he doesn't allow you to skip the level. He starts dissing the guys for sucking so badly!

Laughed my ass off!

3. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Vikings used to be the worlds strongest men, they pillaged and slaughtered everything in their way (like savages). ofcourse, they were Swedes!!
    They wandered the seas with their strong ships.

4. phuzzz

phuzzz Hooha!
    Former Staff

United States
    No way! Really? [​IMG] Dude, I'm going kill myself repeatedly now just to see that. [​IMG]

5. superbo3

superbo3 Advanced Member

minder mig om de gamle vikinger fra det gamle danmark :9

yes denmark had vikings too [​IMG]

6. Sobtanian

Sobtanian Newbie

no I don't think you just saved over it, I think the game has a problem with saves
    can anyone verify that it saves ok?
    I have it on my 256mbit pro, in slot 2 (made in wario in slot 1). when you play it saves ok but if you turn gba off/on it loses the saves
    any clue?

7. Gonzot

Gonzot Newbie

Yup, got that problem before.......
    i used the srampatch program found under the tools link and after that it workes fine for me

8. Light

Light Newbie

did any of you play the demo at www.blizzard.com ?

9. TackleTenn0rzTen

Newcomer

if anyone dislikes this game I'm with them! it's not a BAD game.. but.. it aint fun. graphics are depressive (for me, of course), and it's just boooring

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Vikings,