Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0899 - Street Fighter Alpha 3 USA 64 Mbits (Fags)

0899-1.png
0899-2.png
[/p]
I think that this release is here just to mock the MUGS' release of Pokemon, read the .nfo inside for more details;)

C

CZ2000

I know people will try to defend them for their pokemon releases but it a common fact - MUGS/MUPS/MUDS Suck!

daviduck

Trophies
Website
sobotka.ath.cx
XP
Country
Australia
I know people will try to defend them for their pokemon releases but it a common fact - MUGS/MUPS/MUDS Suck!
they just wanted to point out the bad climate in the gba scene. all those people asking a 1000 times for the patch and people faking patches.
it's you that suck. not the people releasing roms. they do something productive in the scene.

C

CZ2000

daviduck whats one quality muds release? And no pokemon doesnt count it was broken.
Pathetic +1 trainers?
Hentai Crap no one plays?
I could release better euro dupes than this crap.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
here it!
smile.gif

______ ____ _____ ______ _
____\ __/_\_ l/ __/_\ __/_------------------------------|\______
\ | _ | | l\___ l | /
\ _| | | _| | | THE F.A.G.S. IN | /
\ |\ |_ |__ | FAT ASS GAY SCENERS | /
\ | \ |\ | \ | |___/
- --\__()-\_____()\___()--\___()-----(PROUDLY PRESENT)------(__)-- -
|XX| |XX|
|XX| |XX|
|XX| Title: Street Fighter Alpha 3 *USA* |XX|
|XX| Released: 03/10/2003 |XX|
|XX| System: Nintendo Gameboy Advance |XX|
|XX| Size: 64 Megabit |XX|
|XX| Supplier: LiL'wANG! |XX|
|XX| |XX|
|XX| |XX|
- --(__)------------------------------(RELEASE NOTES)-------(__)-- -
|XX| |XX|
|XX| If it turns out this one is 128MBIT expect a |XX|
|XX| "working" release in the next few days! BE |XX|
|XX| PATIENT!! DO NOT BE LAMERS!! |XX|
|XX| |XX|
|XX| The FAGS are back with another shitty release. |XX|
|XX| We love your cock! |XX|
|XX| |XX|
|XX| If you dont like this release we will eat your |XX|
|XX| shit and like it! We love scat! |XX|
|XX| |XX|
|XX| |XX|
- --(__)----------------------------------------------------(__)-- -
: :
"We are gay, and we suck cocks! FACT!"

daviduck

Trophies
Website
sobotka.ath.cx
XP
Country
Australia
daviduck whats one quality muds release? And no pokemon doesnt count it was broken.
Pathetic +1 trainers?
Hentai Crap no one plays?
I could release better euro dupes than this crap.
it's people like you making the scene climate so bad.

they were right when they said: "You guys dont even deserve the crappy fserves you are leeching this from so fucks again to you!"

and i never said that they had quality releases. but does this cout? at least they are contributing to the scene by releasing any unreleased game they can get.

The-Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I totally agree, anyone individual or group that contributes to a scene should be respected and not subjected to abuse.

So what if there was difficulty with Pokemon, if you read the frikken nfo you'd understand that maybe it was a difficult ROM to dump?

I think only people who actually go out of their way to obtain a copy, dump it, upload it, share it, contributing to a scene, should be the ones who can comment on the quality of a dump.

And as for the quality of the games and trainers, at least its a damn sight more than the people sitting and bitching are doing.

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
I agree. The people complaining about quality are just retards. Those who actually go through all the trouble and work to get those games out there for all of us should get the respect.

Solution 9

Trophies
Website
brady.2ya.com
XP
Country
Canada
This really bugs me. The GBA scene is at it's low point now because of rom kids on IRC begging for roms and not contributing anything back. This happens every day, but when they start complaining about releasing, it really is annoying. If you can do better, by all means, do it. MUGS made a simple mistake and people jumped down their throats. Pretty sad.

And now this "Fags" release comes out mocking MUGS. This is how we loose groups in the scene. It never used to be like this!!
blink.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The GBA scene is at it's low point now because of rom kids on IRC begging for roms and not contributing anything back.
Not to sound rude, but what could we do in return? I mean, some of us don't have the knowhow to continue sharing it, even if we want to.

But I agree, MUGS was making a point with the pokemon release. And now you got people like this. That's sad. The should be friggin' happy they should get the pokemon release at all, not to mention a week BEFORE it is released.

True, MUGS did kind of annoy us, and the file size is a little larger than the jap. But dammit, you have don't you? I don't see you guys taking the time to dump it.
mad.gif

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Solution 9

Trophies
Website
brady.2ya.com
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Not to sound rude, but what could we do in return? I mean, some of us don't have the knowhow to continue sharing it, even if we want to

Yeah, I see what you mean. Well I mean the people who complain about releases and don't contribute back to the scene. I don't contribute, but I'm not on IRC claiming that "MUGS suxx0rs cuz they can't release good gamez!" or stuff like that. People like THAT should try and do better.

daviduck

Trophies
Website
sobotka.ath.cx
XP
Country
Australia
People like THAT should try and do better.
Or go back to the websites and download there. period.

QUOTEI mean, some of us don't have the knowhow to continue sharing it, even if we want to.

no offence but if you would really want to share, then get invision or sysreset and start your own fserve or open up your own homepage with some roms on it. and thats really not hard. enter google and type in "how to make a homepage" or "how to start a fserve". theres 1000 plus one pages with information about this themes.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It may have come across that way, but I really do want to share with other people. I probably wouldn't be very good at it, but I appreciate those that allow me to download from them, and I would like to help out. I always have liked to help other people out. And I've already got Invision, I just never knew what to do with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...