Not open for further replies.

arun12345

Trophies
Website
www.mpgh.tk
XP
Country
United States
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY DO, I JUST WANT it... MY bro looked at it, he cracked a lil bit of it, but they did do it differemt, the code that locks it, is put throughout the game. THe hard part is finding the coe that locks it. Maybe we just need Bio's
frown.gif
, like there is some technicall error. But then again we still know nintendo is gonna raise security.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
For god's sake really... you know it will be cracked, it's not a random title that people don't know/care about.

You'll all get your grubby hands on it when it is available, and you know this. Whether it is five minutes from now or a couple of days, it isn't like

A ) you have paid for it
B ) have done anything to deserve it

So seriously, for god's sake just stop posting or asking about it, and go outside.

ascully

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah people should learn some patience, it will be cracked when its cracked no point speculating its a waste of time go out and do something else for a bit

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I'll have to go outside tomorrow anyway. It's been snowing for hours now and I'm gonna have to shovel it all again. It's just doesn't stop, damn it!
mad.gif

Well, at least, it will keep me occupied until the patch is ready.

arun12345

Trophies
Website
www.mpgh.tk
XP
Country
United States
I will close my eyes, count to ten, and the English Version will come out. Its kinda hard to wait , since its such an addicting game. Heck, ive been waiting months for this day, its eating away at me. And Newbie, just cause thats the opinion of one that wishes it was that way, doesn't make that opinion the golden rule. Actully I have done something to deserve it, much, to be a matter of fact. Probably the people have cracked the game, but like us suffering, and are playing the game right now.
tongue.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just want it. End of story. So you mean to say...that Nintendo put in a bunch of coding to 'Attempt' to stop people from dumping it...aint gunna work. ^^

Mag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What About Those Eurasia Or Venom Guys? Aren't They On It By Now? ... NM... Anywho, Maybe The Crackers Will Surprise Us All And Have The Rom Up By The End Of The Night... ( It Could Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1