Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0887 - Lode Runner JAPAN 32 Mbits (Cezar)

0887-1.gif
0887-2.gif
[/p]

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
i would even say why this game is going out on gba !! enough of remake and bad games. Gba mustn't become a commercial machine in order to survive until a hit comes.

lode runner on old macintosh ok, on old support ok, but not on top support. Why not an xbox version then ?

S

Sobtanian

Lode runner is a classic!
and an xbox version would be great! the dreamcast version of mr driller is the best ever!

P

pope al

lode runner is a fun, addictive game! i remember playing it all the time on the commodore 64! and this version - just as addictive as ever.

sometimes, the good games don't need a lot of flash... you sometimes need the replay value...

plus, a lot of old time games remember this game, and there is points for that.

trash all the old games you want, but... it it weren't for a lot of them a lot of the good games we play now wouldn't be around...

redundancykit

Trophies
Website
www.yougetnothing.com
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely....The original Lode Runner is flyer than the fly.

but this...this release looks to be a minor update and a lil port to that STOOPID GBC version that so much.

Man, I nearly wet myself when I saw Lode Runner coming to GBA...why, for the love of god, couldnt they at LEAST port the original...I could play that untill my eyes bleed and keep playing until the thumbs fell off
biggrin.gif

E

eleven

I remember the original loderunner for GB original, god, i couldn't for the life of me figure out what the point of the game was, other than to collect gold, and die. First level: Failed.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
I think that all of you guys are completely nuts. I played lode runner on my macintosh i enjoy it but finding on gba is stupid. The editor perfectly knows that the game is going out for making easy money and i see now why. IMO it decreases the image of lode runner to use this game as a commercial one. BTW, i have seen a pac man on ps2 interested ?

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ooooohh... so that's what the lode runner guy looks like when he's not all
"pixelized!" Does he really need those muscles to operate that gun thingy?
laugh.gif

lutomes

Trophies
Website
www.lutomes.com
XP
Country
If you want to play the original lode runner levels try the medium world, not the small world. It has the same level pattern as the old cart I have for an Atari XE.

In the old lode runner I had, it only had 100 levels, and when you finished, it wraped back to level 1. Ahh those were the days. I managed to do 300+ levels over a few days once untill I lost my progress when the machine froze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte