OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
new.gif
0876 - Lord Of The Rings: Futatsu No Tou JAPAN 128 Mbits (Polla)

0876-1.gif
0876-2.gif
[/p]

Dranzer

Rom-Source Admin/Rep
Trophies
Website
www.Rom-Source.com
XP
Country
United States
Accually we are all wrong this is why there is a mess up there are a total of 940+ GBA games that have been released this is from about 30 other people I have talked to on IRC today.. The releases numbers are wrong for some reason and WHAT the other roms are we have no clue as of yet.. But we are working on it be patient

Dranzer

Rom-Source Admin/Rep
Trophies
Website
www.Rom-Source.com
XP
Country
United States
940+

GBA renamer also says there are 1022 some odd roms. and we are missing alot of roms.. If this is true than the the numbering system is really frelled up. This has came to my attention before when I visited a Website that told me 900+ which was maybe about a month ago. If this is really true than these new roms we are posting will be up in 1000 + in rank/release.

Dranzer

Rom-Source Admin/Rep
Trophies
Website
www.Rom-Source.com
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that most of the roms are some of the same games that are already out, just in a different language.
Well a few have said that but the majority of the group have said that "IT" could possibly be "RARE" games. Thats why nobody has posted them or even heard of them. Which kinda makes sence cause most people wont waste time posting/mentioning doubles of a game if it was just in a different language.

So right now we are trying to find out what the other games are. If we can and if so you might/can expect the numbering system to be corrected.

m@li

Maëlys addict :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There are also patched games (IPS, crash patch, aso...) that could increase this number (I've read something like this on Pocket's heaven.).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1